Jelly's Laboratory - A collection of my Experiments

@Gaz29
Check-out Jelly’s Hash maker. :wink:

2 Likes

Cleaned up a few things, Figured it’s time to open this back up.

Enjoy the reads!

Jelly

8 Likes

You getting some new stuff started bro?

2 Likes

Super read you my friend have a lot going on

Love you builds and repurposing of everyday things :smile:

enjoyed reading your thread and looking at the photos of what you

have going on

all the best in your work

Dequilo

2 Likes

Cola, I am already less than 20 days from an auto harvest, I downsized right now to a small Mr Sparkle style setup.

A small preview:

Dequilo, thank you very much for the kind words!

I will be reopening my Cab Adventures thread soon, after I clean it up, will take a minute as it’s almost 700 replies long though. Lots of good information to be shared in that thread, just have to make some of the identifiable info go away haha :joy:

Jelly

14 Likes

Nice man. Those are looking very mr.sparklesque too. What you running in there?

1 Like

A bit of an update:
Around 60 days ago I planted 4 auto beans.
Dark Devil F2 from Mr Sparkle
Devil Cream by sweetseeds
Black Cream by sweetseeds
Sweet TrainWreck by sweet seeds.

The first sweet trainwreck seed was a dud, so it’s about a week or two behind. It’s also the biggest plant in the setup.

Here they are at day 60:

A closeup of the biggest Dark Devil bud:

And one of the random smaller buds from the Black Cream:

I had some issues when i started with megacrop, i couldn’t keep the PH stable/res fresh enough for my liking. I switched to Jacks mid run, and am happy with the results so far. We shall see how it does in the final product but i’ve used jacks before on other grows and never had any issues.

Next run i’ll be focusing on making some seeds with the remaining auto beans I have. :wink:

Jelly

Edit: As an afterthought:
This reminder is mostly for myself, I’m only using 75w of light.

Overall i’m happy with my small cab investment. I loved the big shed space but it was such a PITA to carry water out there, and control the environment.

I think it’s safe to say I enjoy cab growing more than big space growing. I keep coming back to it.

My ideal cab will closely resemble my first cab on this site, a 2x3 with enough space for 6 plants. I’ll keep rocking this 1.5x1.5 till other projects get completed though.

Not looking to start any BS with the following statement, just my observations:
Bridgelux EB Gen 2 strips are very nice, and so much cheaper (IMO) than sol strips. Mostly due to not needing heatsinks imo, but still, great performance from what I can tell. There’s almost NO heat even at the max current. With all that said, lets not forget I had very nice grows with my solstrip rack. They perform, no doubt about that. I downsized back to a cab for more control over environment, stealth, and lets face it, I’m a cab grower. I love the tinkering.

Enough rambling, Enjoy the pics!

17 Likes

Which Jacks formula are you using? I was gonna try it out with my next container grows outside as Megacrop always gives me some weird deficiency that I can never put my finger on.

3 Likes

I’m using exactly everything in this post, down to @Howard.Crane’s notes :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great great job. Enjoyed reading this all. I too will probably be going with a grow drobe.

1 Like

Always enjoy the pics sir, thanks for sharing! Good to see you around every now and again!

1 Like

Another run almost done. I’ve really beat these to hell and they are still packing on weight. The bent one laying on the others is the one I sprayed with CS. Not sure if it took. We’ll see. I’ve let these dry out, I’m certain my PH meter is borked. But yet, they still grew. haha

All Devil Cream Auto’s by Sweet Seeds.

9 Likes