Jetfuel Clones

Hello. I wasn’t sure where to place this. I’m interested in getting my hands on jetfuel. There’s a few places with clones listed. Prices average $25, one is $200 (seedsrighthere). I have a decent idea on the ins and outs of buying seeds, but not clones. What or who do I stay away from? I can afford clones, but I can’t afford to f around and find out, lol. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks

5 Likes

The cut hutt on discord is supposed to be one of the better places to get clones. You need an invite to join and I don’t have that so someone else will need to link that. I think @leetdood is an admin so maybe he’ll pop in with a link?

2 Likes

Cut hut has closed. You need an invite to weedus. He’ll get you sorted out

6 Likes

This is one I’m seeking as well. Great choice! If you are in the US I’d avoid the big operators with hundreds of cuts at cheap prices. Im finding they are usually in the 100-500$ range (not paying 5bills for anything ) I’m not sure if any of my trusted vendors have jet fuel but personally I love farmer Joe (Instagram) and archive has some good verified cuts. Always make sure (tested for pathogens ) and verified helps too

4 Likes

Cut hutt closed? When did that happen? Weedus is the new cut hutt?

4 Likes

Happened about 2-3 weeks back, just a bunch of bs, actually discord has been closing breeder accounts like crazy lately. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

If u have a discord I can invite you to some good cut sites.

7 Likes

He really just scaled it back. He still has a channel, but removed all trading type stuff from it. It was apparently taking a lot of time to manage, no fun

5 Likes

Well fuck! I was going to get some Tahoe from FarmerJoe.

4 Likes

I would appreciate that a lot brother! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Habitt discord same name ?

3 Likes

Yes. Ten characters.

3 Likes

On it, sent you a friend request. Then I can invite you

3 Likes

I’m not seeing it in the app. What’s your name and I’ll send you a friend invite.

2 Likes

Bart Simpson avatar? Mines TopShelf but has my new logo

10 Likes

No avatar. On it.

3 Likes

Ahh i requested the wrong guy lol oops

1 Like

This is who comes up under TopShelf.

2 Likes

Pming you @Habitt

2 Likes

Here’s me.