Jim's ongoing OG journal

Hey, everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve had an update. I have quite a bit started now, but it took a minute to get there. I did a little experimenting with my germination methods, and I’ve decided that from now on I’m just going to directly sow my seeds. I did a few in paper towels and a few I just planted. All of the planted seeds were above ground in 3 days or less, nice and healthy. My paper towels seeds got moldy, which was probably my fault but wouldn’t have happened if I just planted them. It also takes longer, I usually do 2 days in paper towels and it takes another 2 or 3 days to come up.

I also changed the lineup a little bit too. On to the update

I have one Lucky Louie XIII. It seems like a slow starter, but I like it’s fat little leaves

I have one White Gold from Exotic Genetics. I won a three pack on their discord, and I’ve always wanted to try their stuff, so I replaced the Raspberry Pebbles with this

Next up is two Yogis. Both were planted at the same time, one just came up faster than the other. These were the only two to survive the paper towel problem.
@Pigeonman

Now we have both Chocolate Oozie and Blueberry Diesel from @Rhai88 . I originally had 2 Chocolate Oozies but I decapitated one trying to take the shell off. Then I accidentally grabbed the wrong pack and planted the Diesels instead. I’m sure I’ve made worse mistakes lol. Oozie on the right

I also have four Kush 4 x ssdd going, these are the first ones I directly sowed and they’re way ahead of the rest.
@Kyumonryu

And last I have a Blue Raspberry auto from @Going2fast . This will be my first soil grow and I think it’s going well so far. I didn’t pay attention to exactly when it came up, but it’s pretty close to 4 weeks

That’s all for now. I’ll probably wait a few weeks for another update, once it gets more interesting

20 Likes