Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

You have to dry it out really well. As it’s made by using water it is saturated and will grow mold unless the moisture is extracted.

The fresh hash you’ve collected is like mush, so it’s hard to spread and dry. What we do instead is freeze it solid, then grate it. It lands in tiny little pieces a little bigger than a powder and dries in a room very well like that.

You can keep it sandy or press it into a brick, or make temple balls that take it the extra mile and cure for a long time and get better with age. There is more surface area for the air to touch on a ball than a brick.

7 Likes

OK! I have to say I probably have the most beautifully awesome hash making spot!!

The Williams Kokanee Dab-Hashmaking Bar and Grill is OFFICIALLY open for the season!!!

It’s 8°C and my well water is 8°C, I need 5°C water/product, so the ice I’ve handed isn’t working that hard bringing the temp down.

Beautiful views, Blue Jays on the Samsung TV, and Bose sound system both rockin’

The very first whiskey barrel I used when I made my first batch of moonshine whiskey, oh, so long ago

The Bar Bell… can be heard around the neighborhood, people flock to us when it rings!

22 Likes

Prefect!

5 Likes

Cause why not

25 Likes

Jeezus…that’s gorgeous! How can you have posted so many photos and not shown this before? I hope you know how freakin’ lucky you are to live there!

4 Likes

Cause most of my photos of here …are …here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am very fortunate to live where I do, im thankful every day

7 Likes

Nice where you get the wooden tip? Steal it off a black and mild? Yuck lol I preferr black and tans lmao Guinness and bass yum! Also see your jays are spanking the Bronx bombers according to your tv

3 Likes

It came with my Purple Rose cannagar kit!

4 Likes

Dude, the more I see of it the more I want your life. Love it up for the rest of us out here will ya?

4 Likes

:partying_face::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: I do!

1 Like

I’ve been smoking this for 4 hours, lol
Sticky fingers

12 Likes

Is it just pissin’ rain out there too?
That’s all it has been doing out here today. :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Doing some experiments, first run separated wash 1, 2, 3&4, 5&160ubag and second wash 1&2, 3&4, 5&160ubag

13 Likes

That’s all it’s done for the last 6 days… 6 days not one break in the rain, ffs

3 Likes

Ugh, this was fun at first, but after over 6 hours I’m just letting my last run soak, so about an hour or 2 till I’m done, then cleanup etc… I’m drunk, I’m stoned, cold, and wet :laughing: but I’ve processed a lot of trim. 2oz shy of 2lbs. Still going, the smell of dinner cooking has got the juices flowing!

21 Likes

That’s a good days work out you’ll feel it tomorrow.

3 Likes

oh man that jelly roll brings back great memories.

i can feel the buzz now!

2 Likes

i am actually a little envious. your kingdom looks really good!

2 Likes

Fuck I need to make these in the wood-shop. As I don’t have a mini lathe I whittle the outside into a spout :rofl:

It’s just the sky wanting to see your plants grow well bud. :ok_hand:

:rofl: you madman! I love it!

3 Likes

5 more hours, I didn’t finish up until midnight. I’m hurt amd tired. After cleanup ot was a 13 hour day of non stop hash extraction. After which, I remembered I’m smoking a brisket today, so, trim trim trim, slather in mustard and season and back in the fridge hot the sack for 4 hrs sleep, and threw the brisket on the smoker.

…fuck it, im goin back to bed for a couple hours :rofl:

10 Likes