Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

A good breeze today, these stalks should have no problem holding the juicy buds they are going to produce. These ones are going in my flower room in approx 2 weeks. They handled the 44°C weather quite admirably. Blueberry, God bud, Shiskaberry, White Widow and Strawberry Cough

These autos Ghost Rose Aurora Borealis Big Yield, MI5 and a couple mixed autos got quite burned in the sun… when I got home from work I quickly moved them to shade and they seem to be recovering.

My 2,18 month old +6’ tall mother’s, Blueberry and Strawberry Cough, that are getting grown out and flowered this summer. I will be Levelland and dusting a few lower branches with some various pollens including @DougDawson s PPP pollen!

And 4, 4 week old autos that are starting to flower, 3 Bruce Banner and one Strawberry Cheese

26 Likes

Looks good any chance you could post a couple pictures of the shiskaberry you’ve got going interested to see them . Thanks

5 Likes

Plants look great and your new title Too! :wink:

5 Likes

That was an awesome read those autos are seem to be difficult at the beginning their glad you at least had 4 make it through also beautiful garden can’t wait to see what come next also can’t wait to see your male plants as well curious as to why you kept those specific two

Hope the best for you and your garden

3 Likes

Hey bud, got a forest starting there, looks great.

4 Likes

That is a awesome group of plants there.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Breeding project tent #1
Dj Short Blueberry Male to pollinate
Canuck seeds Blueberry, Dj Short Blueberry, Strawberry cough, Cheese, God bud and Wedding cake

Breeding project tent #2
UFS18 x 710 Genetics Cheese Male to pollinate
Canuck seeds Blueberry, Dj Short Blueberry, Strawberry cough, Cheese. I had to super crop the Male as he was getting too tall.

And last but not least a few mix autos that need transplanting today (I know I should have started them in their final pots, but space was becoming am issue) and 3 day old clones. 8 Molokai Frost, 8 Sunshine #4 and 1 DJ short Blueberry Male to keep those genes going

14 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior sure thing bud, it’s my 3rd and final grow with them. An extremely bushy plant hard to trim but a great smell, kinda like skunky berry. The smoke is super heavy and a moderate amount of trichomes. Its a hot flower with my friends and has been a pleasure to deal with minus the trimming. Heavy pruning is a must. I picked a small bud for a tester right now (about 1 week early) and to get some pics in natural lights (the hps lights are terrible for pics) as well as a few month old vegging plants and my almost ready to harvest plants. Lots of purple on the stems and super dark purple, almost black leaves. I have the Temps at 25°C daytime and about 12-15°C at night in my flower room. The temperature swing really brings out the colours and trichomes at the end of the grow.

21 Likes

Thanks the plant on the right is more what Shiska is supposed to look like . I’d grew a few seeds but got only one female and that didn’t look right to be Shiskaberry .

4 Likes

I got these seeds feminized from canucks seeds about 1.5 years ago, popped them right away and been running clones off my 2 favorites out of the 10 seeds I popped

4 Likes

Some lights out shots of my Wedding Cake and Shiskaberry

21 Likes

That’s packing them in tight looks good though.How much longer till harvest?

7 Likes

About a week for the shiska and Wedding cake, probably 10-14 days for the white widow. Watching the trichomes like a hawk right now, im waiting for about 10% amber. I can’t see any amber yet and about 60% cloudy rn. Scrog ftw, lol yea, I always end up with too many plants​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Ohhhh snap I love all the work you are doing, i live vicariously thru you.

5 Likes

Holy shit he does exist

6 Likes

What’s new, show us yer thingggs

4 Likes

Well, just finishing 2 weeks off and my plants decide NOW they are ready, smh. Seeing a few amber trichs, good mix of them and clears with mostly cloudy, the bud structure says its time as well. I have been thrilled with these strains. 3rd run with Barney’s farms wedding cake and the Frost, structure and smoke has been one if my favorite grows. The shiskaberry from Canucks seeds is everyone else’s favorite indica bit trimming and branch growth make this strain a needy grow, branches everywhere, lol.

Image_2021-07-08 11_40_28_009 Image_2021-07-08 11_40_19_170 Image_2021-07-08 11_39_48_115 Image_2021-07-08 11_38_41_042

23 Likes

Here are my males for my breeding projects

DJ Short Blueberry (Old World Genetics)

UFS18xCheese (710 Genetics)

Mi5 Autoflower

9 Likes

The Blueberry is crossing with 2 strains Blueberry (canuck seeds and dj short) Wedding Cake, God bud, cheese and strawberry cough.

The UFS18XCHEESE will be crossed with (canuck seeds and dj short), cheese and strawberry cough.

And the Mi5 Autoflower will be crossed with Mi5, Ghost Rose and Big Yield Autoflowers

6 Likes

Do males drop pollen before they look like that or is it possible shortly after identifying sex

1 Like