Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

I believe around a month into flower before they drop pollen, give or take a bit depending on strain and growing conditions. Apart from the auto flower, these were flipped for flowering 12 days ago

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Dope, the males look like gooders

1 Like

That ufs x cheese looks like it’s gonna be chonky as fuck

2 Likes

You making strawberry cheesecakes I love it

2 Likes

Well, I’ve gotta cross the strawberry with the cheese, find the pheno i want then cross it with a choice wedding cake cut… but yea, its one of the plans :grin:

3 Likes

Update:
Everything is happy and well!

My mother’s that are getting grown out. The strawberry cough it’s well over 7’ now, a bloody monster.

And my auto flowers, 4 that are well into flower and the rest were started a month after. (Bruce Banner, Strawberry Cheese, Aurora Borealis, Big Yield, a couple mix fems and Ghost Rose)

And out of this batch I have to choose 9 - 12 plants to go into my flower room. The rest will veg and start flowering outside until my flower room is finished again and then I’ll throw them in there to finish the last 3 weeks or so where I can control Temps and humidity. (Shiskaberry, strawberry cough, blueberry, white widow and God bud)

19 Likes

I haven’t looked. I love the title.

2 Likes

Nice. My heart just jumped in to high gear. Good Greenness

2 Likes

Also!

Pollen is dropping!!

10 Likes

I’m sure he is. Good stuff.

That is a nice looking stud you have! I really enjoyed catching up on this thread. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I’ve taken 10 out of 16 for my flower room now, the rest will flower outdoors. Also my males are LOADED with pollen. Yellow EVERYWHERE. LOL. Flower room is in 36 hrs total darkness until the morning.

Here is an update on my autos, flower room, outdoor females and tented males. And the remains of what I just cropped out. In no particular order. :grin:

14 Likes

4 of the Autos outside are coming down tomorrow, the rest have 2 or 3 weeks left. The indoors are well settled into flower. The monsters…we they are monstering, lol

15 Likes

My 3 Bruce Banner and 1 Strawberry Cheese came down today

Image_2021-08-05 19_04_17_896 Image_2021-08-05 19_04_24_476

9 Likes

Whats the strawberry cheese smell like?

2 Likes

Strawberries and cheese

4 Likes

Hahaha, more like cotton candy to me, the bud structure was a little more airy that the Bruce Banner, but it definately is super sticky

3 Likes

Cotton candy you say… still got a mother?

1 Like

Nooooo, autos

1 Like