Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

I’m so excited!!! WOOT WOOT. I recived the male doner for this cross from a good friend @Weedstruck it comes from stellar stock. Worked well for me!

3 Likes

Thanks I’d almost had that picture out of my mind now it’s gonna haunt me for days.

4 Likes

Dude I’m way late here but that brisket looked great man! You’re speaking my language there, just did my first one not too long ago. Gotta get @BeagleZ in here for his hot take, dude used to be a competition BBQer :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::v:t2:

5 Likes

Oh man that looks good @Jinglepot ! Straight up meat candy. Those things put me in a meat coma several times :sleeping_bed:
Now I have to go find a brisket to cook, thanks @LegsMahoney :crazy_face:

5 Likes

We have enough seeds, maybe next time you can send some brisket samples wrapped in pucks :thinking:

Dibs :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::v:

6 Likes

Hahaha, awesome! I was just at 2 North American Ribfest cookouts a few weeks ago. Brisket, burnt ends, we raise our own meat chickens. I’m going ti smoke a whole chicken next!

Brisket and Beans! :laughing::rofl: it’s like it was meant to be!

7 Likes

I’m a pretty decent outdoor cooker myself.
But for bought BBQ???
The very best Ribs, Brisket, Burnt Ends, etc I have EVER eaten was a place halfway between Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Little town called Warwick. Place is called Butcher Block. All I can say is, if you pass it by, you are missing, hands down , the absolute best BBQ. Even his baked beans are specially. They had a kinda familiar sweet taste to them. I asked about it and he said

10 Likes

I need to know what he said!! :laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

I was so just waiting for closure :joy:

7 Likes

Chopped my seeded Eutierria f2, Eutierria x JOTI God Bud (purple pheno) and Eutierria x Bubba Kush IBL plants. This is a tiny bottom bud of the Eutierria f2, I grabbed a piece if a top bud and Super dark and striated.

Here is some hash I made last year from my Bubba Kush IBL trimmings and larf. It’s been curing for about a year. Crazy smooth and full of that indica Bubba flavor and hit.

24 Likes

Bubba Hash…I’m drooling :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I am sure that would make a killer strain! :+1:

7 Likes

Early morning shot of my outdoor Hells Bells CBD. She’s getting frosty :drooling_face:

25 Likes

Nice pictures. Like the new light.
The hash!!!

1 Like

Dammmm Yoouuuuu for making me hungry :yum:

3 Likes

Here are some CDLC autos I pollinated with my Romulan to make CDLC X Romulan fast photos. :metal:

25 Likes

All that bomb weed and great looking hash, and you’re still not satisfied?

6 Likes

On the contrary, I am completely satisfied! One happy camper here! Just doin my thing. Growing, smoking, raising, smoking, and outdoors :v::v::v:

Healthy, happy and not hungry. Blown away by nature and amazed and amused at everything :grin:

10 Likes

Dont know what happened there. Anyways i asked about his beans and he said ima tell you the secret. Its Apple Pie Filling. I called BS. But i tried it at home. Thats what it is.

8 Likes

Apple pie filling in BEANS!? It sounds so preposterous it HAS to be awesome! :rofl::rofl: I will DEFINITELY be trying this out!

8 Likes