Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

I have a local friend that is making and crossing autos and breeding regular photoperiods into them and breeding the crosses back to autos. He’s going to play with my Creme de la Chem x Romulan fast photos. He is also bringing me some auto seeds he’s made over the last couple years. Blue Berry Himalayan and Blue Berry Quarter Pounder. :yum::drooling_face: as well as fast Do-si-do x Blue Berry Himalayan and MK Ultra x Blue Berry Himalayan

14 Likes

Coooooooool. NOT! Just found out my mill is shutting down and I will be out of work come Dec 01. FFS. Oh well, I guess I’ll have lots of time to spend at the mountain Skiing. Gonna be applying for fly in fly out jobs in Alberta again. :expressionless::unamused: :gun:

On a brighter note… GO BLUE JAYS!!!

14 Likes

That really sucks to hear your job is shutting down. Hopefully you can find another one soon!
At least they gave you some notice though, some places just axe you on the spot.
I hope things work out for the best. :crossed_fingers: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

They don’t have a choice, they are bound by law through union contract to give us 60 operating days notice. It was a great job, great benefits, great schedule and I had worked my way up to quite a bit of annual vacation days.

11 Likes

That fucking blows man, sorry to hear it.

5 Likes

Sorry about the job man…
Hope you find something better …

4 Likes

All good! I feel I’m very employable and there are an abundance of jobs around :blush: that’s life!

11 Likes

I’m knees deep in grows, with the Romulan coming to an end, the Green Crack ready for transplant I to 5 gal pots and the Holy Crack Seed Run ready for 1 gal pots and their new home (tent)… but I can’t help get excited for my next run!! What is wrong with meeeee??? :grin: …patience grasshopper

21 Likes

Your a good trades man. You will do ok. Dropped the last of your DJ Shorty blueberry cross. And some Romanian also from @TestOfOath .

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see those northern lights one of my favorite oldschool strains :grin:

4 Likes

My favorite.I like the old school strains myself.

4 Likes

Green Crack is looking stellar. Cant wait for a full room of these! Turning yellow, coming down soon!

29 Likes

You can try 1 gallon or smallest fabric pot available for autos, start in there inside until they are past the seedling stage

Them you plant that pot Into the big pot(no transplant, just bury the fabric pot in the medium, you’ll get it out at harvest)

EDIT: was reading from the start, u may have this issue sorted

4 Likes

Actually it’s funny, just yesterday a friend was telling me that he uses peat pots and plant the peat pots and the roots just grow through. I never thought of that! Duh! And now a day later I hear it from you… I MUST try it now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Yeah that works too
Done it with cardboard boxes even.

You can get these real cheap ones on ebay I’m into for this

They are white and very thin and heaps cheaper

Look like this

Did I mention they are cheap? I paid $5 for a 100 pack couple years ago

These just compost into the coco and there are all sizes up to 10gallon if u transplant into 100gallons lol

7 Likes

Hahahaha, that really IS cheap, ill give them a try for the next autos I do!

4 Likes

Yeah, I love em
Pack em real tight for clones
Loose for seeds
Great for auto transplanting, if I did more autos I’d have sizes to step up through til final pot, probably the littles ones and 1 gallons tbh

Yeah I’ve only seen a couple people using em, they really need to catch on

4 Likes

A little outdoor Hells Bells (CBD) love

20221009_074503

25 Likes

@Jinglepot

Day 32 of Flower for the Jingle Cheese :wink::+1:

18 Likes

Oh man she looks stellar! I can’t wait till she starts stinking!

3 Likes