Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Beautiful photos & great thread.

4 Likes

They are also known as Grey Jays, they are Canada’s National Bird as of last year!

4 Likes

I had a great time, im going back tuesday and Wednesday!

2 Likes

Coming down Sunday… 100% for sure, lol

30 Likes

Looks like that 3 hole pipe has been seeing a lot of use! Love it dude!

5 Likes

I have so much hash, I keep smoking and smoking, and don’t make a dent lol, it goes a long ways. 3 hole pipe ftw! It needs a good cleaning I guess, haha. Seasoning, like a cast iron frying pan!

8 Likes

I haven’t ever made any hash, let me ask you, does it smell like buds or close to it?

2 Likes

No, not at all… smells usually more earthy, I dont really smell it though , I can do a closer floral observation after work in 12 hours :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh okay nice, my next round of plants I plan on trying out my hand in hash making :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This has everything you need to know about making hash! Frenchy Canoli, RIP, was one of the world’s foremost hashish experts. You don’t need a washing machine like he uses, I use 5 gallon buckets and hand wash the cannabis with a wooden stick. Ive watched his videos a dozen times.

12 Likes

Thanks man this will be a great reference :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Out of likes but @Jinglepot is right, frenchys youtube is all you need to make killer hash, he even has a more extended series in there where he goes into intense detail on all the steps of washing sieving drying and pressing. Here’s a shot of what I was able to pull off following his methods (and borrowing some tech from homies like JoeCrowe here in the forums)

22 Likes

Damn that looks delectable!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

If you follow @JoeCrowe method your results will be superior.

9 Likes

Yah, I’m a high tech motherfucker.

17 Likes

Spice of life right there brother!

3 Likes

Hell yea!!!

2 Likes

I need to get me one of these!

3 Likes

Looks great!!!

2 Likes

I just won $220 on the John “Bones” Jones UFC fight. I don’t watch UFC, but some work buds that watch it were betting and I decided what the hell… $50 on Jones to win by submission… he did it in the first 1:50

9 Likes