Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Man that sounds good. Tar Kush!!!

1 Like

This here is my Grinder, Zigzag, a small amount of weed case. It’s a Hilti drill bit case, plastic, that screws together and is pretty close to aerospace fits my grinder perfectly :laughing:

About 3 times a year I collect and press the trichomes collected in my grinder into a little ball of hash and add it to the existing ball that I let roll around and collect/press the trichomes in the collection chamber. This little ball has been curing and collecting for almost 3 years.

22 Likes

I’ll be over in a little while. So I can help you with that. It looks too much for one person.

9 Likes

Cool container so your able to grind right into it? Or your dumping from the grinder into it?
I use a coffee grinder most of the time wrists are screwed .

6 Likes

The inside of my grinder has a screen, under the screen is a screw on bottom to collect the trichomes. The screen is really plugged right now, lol, needs a cleaning

20230225_165758

15 Likes

Day 1 of 2 at the mountain… snow was absolutely awesome, pretty sore… well, actually, I’m more sore from bowling last light, like wtf… must be getting old :rofl::rofl::rofl: hot bath, some asian infusion fresh food at Avenue Bistro, some scotch amd wine will set me straight :wink:

18 Likes

A martini to start, followed my Saltspring Island Mussels paired w/Babich Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand.
Oyster Mushroom Calamari

Braised Shortrib pizza to go

18 Likes

Sounds like you’re living right! :v::yum:

6 Likes

To the soundtrack of “Back in the highlife” by Steve Winwood.
tenor (2)
:+1: :100:

Wish I was there, lucky man!

3 Likes

Livin’ Large my friend. Way to go!

3 Likes

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, mother nature goea and throws this kinda day at me. Back home, 2 hours away it’s stormy snowing hard, ba ba ba ba daaaa, im loving it!

24 Likes

Gotta love a bluebird day! Can you see Mt. Shuksan or Baker from where you are at?

5 Likes

Sure can see mt baker. Not sure about Shukasan.
Here is the baker range. I’m hoping I can get up there next week, tuesday/wednesday

21 Likes

Beautiful! Miss those views! Breath easy bud!

4 Likes

Damn dude, we’re getting a couple rounds here too, hoping I can kick this sore throat here soon to go out and enjoy, not nearly in the level you are though!

2 Likes

Cured frozen bud for ISO oil vs fresh live bud ISO oil. The cured is much darker and is more hash like. The fresh is light blond/almost clear, a much racier, heady stone, both great. These are remnants from the freezer from batches made last year

14 Likes

Mixed in a little hash, with the oil in my 3 hole hash pipe… I feeling great, lol

30 Likes

The fella I got my Green Crack clone from has gone and done this… he does all the hunting for me, lol… everything ive got off him has been dynamite and ticks almost all of my boxes

20 Likes

Man those Whiskey Jacks are fun birds! Spent a while feeding them when I went snowshoeing up there a couple years back!

3 Likes

Nice pictures. Did you have a good time?

3 Likes