Jinglepot Showcasing the Mars Hydro FC-4800

I’d get kicked off the site…

… send me your private deets :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

I’m jealous of that, for sure, I could just imagine all the stuff I could get up to in the trim room with all the trimming done in an hour or 2 :rofl::wink:

4 Likes

I approve of this use of trek, proceed number 1.

(Gonna let you slid on the cat, I’m a dog guy.)

Great looking weed.

2 Likes

Haha, im a dog guy too, our big guy, he’s got his own shop, it’s bigger and warmer. His name is Bandit, but i sometimes call him Bando or bobando or bandiggity dog, bandino and an assortment of other names and the little one is named Naughty we inherited from my aunt. Weve always have outdoor animals being in a farm, but this one is indoor

19 Likes

You have a very beautiful place!! And puppies!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Here’s a thread to the farm I keep

4 Likes

Can I come live with you?? Haha you are literally living in my dream home.

1 Like

Haha, it’s definately awesome for entertaining!

2 Likes

Here are a few mid/lower buds I quick dried (over 3 days) for sight, smell and smoke tests.

Looks fantastic, fully covered in trichomes, bright green with beautiful bright orange hairs.

Smells exquisite. Extremely pungent, like the I can smell that skunk a mile away pungent. Very distinct, bright, skunk/fruit smell. Sort of like what I would imagine a Marijuana apple would smell like, lol.

Taste. Tastes great. Surprisingly it tastes like a Kush. Super dank, earthy/skunky. None of the fruity smell comes through. A definate winner on flavor. Very smooth, no coughing. Nice white ash, clean smoke. Very decent resin ring right away and very nice sticky slow finish. A 1 inch roach left and it’s thoroughly soaked through in resin oils

I can’t wait to smoke properly dried and cured uppers!!

24 Likes

I’m really high right now haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ll bet that looks like a fatty. Now you get to wander around and talk to your chickens.

1 Like

Btw I’m getting ready to be a chicken farmer also.absolutely can’t wait

2 Likes

Meat chickens or egg layers? Or both? Lol

We’ve got our egg layers that live for years and then we do meat chickens every year. Best eggs and tasting chicken around, we know what we are putting in them when we feed them

2 Likes

Do you have to buy any chicken feed at all? That’s exactly why I’ve always wanted chickens. And now eggs are pricey. I just want to supply our chickens 100 percent with what they eat, just not sure that’s possible

1 Like

Yes we buy feed, lots of it, lol. It’s a little more for organic feed, but worth it in my opinion. They also get lots of table and garden scraps

2 Likes

That’s what I kinda figured. We’re starting out with 5 egg layers to get the egg rolling.

2 Likes

Morning everyone!! Passing by to say thanks to an awesome OGer!!!
@Jinglepot!! Thanks a lot brother!! Eutierria x JOTI God Bud.
Seriously considering dropping a few into dirt!! You rock!!
Btw, amazing pics of those (your) chopped plants!! :v: :100: :sweat_drops: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

13 Likes

And a reuseable stamp by the looks of things. I’ve gotten a few of those that missed getting canceled lately.

4 Likes

Yeah! Right on!.. it’s such a wicked strain. If you do pop them, gimme a tag so I can see them grow! There will definitely be some really pretty purple flowers in there and heavy smoke with awesome pain-relieving qualities

3 Likes