Joheim's ongrowing madness

If you need to start new IP from scratch, and you want to keep that one around, I can get more cuts from the original source.

3 Likes

That’s love brother. I’ll have a more definitive course of action once I see if the ladybugs are working. They just need to get here. I’m pretty sure my 5x5 is still clean and most of them in there are only a week or two into flower so hit them hard and hope.

1 Like

The horde has been released! ~1500 little mite eating psychos are loose in my 4x4!

WE ARE THE 1500! THERE IS NO RESISTANCE TO BEING EATEN!!

With 1500 in backup

4 Likes

dyn o mite

Lady BUgs

the force

3 Likes

Good luck getting shunt of the Borg!

3 Likes

Your girls don’t understand when you’re sick. Suck it up and get in there they need you!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to spray your plants with water everyday. Ladybugs require water to drink.

6 Likes

So now I get to wear a mask around my girls. Influenza type A. But the horde looks like they’re sticking around. I’ll have to say I’m impressed with the island Sweet Skunk every time I turn around. This one has survived the insect wars and when I started feeling bad she needed water. Two days later when I had the strength to get cak to them she still looked amazing. This was even before I watered her

7 Likes

Feel better soon Brother

1 Like

It’s probably that special Walmart bag keeping her happy ya know how women like to shop.

2 Likes

Dude! Get better. And stay away from that pretty lil wife. You don’t need her getting sick too. Hang in there, man!

1 Like

Lol! Pretty sure, she’s the one I got it from, and I’m not sleeping on the couch. Lola kicks too much.

2 Likes

I hope you start feeling better soon brother!

1 Like

Well the crud is starting to ease. No longer contagious so back to work. And of course playing with my girls.

Well I was wrong again. Only 1 of the Blueberry Diesel is female so down to 1 on that.

In the 5x5, 2 Main Squeeze are creeping toward the finish line 2 weeks ish. 2 GGxGDP have been running nicely and are about 3-4 weeks in. Loud Love and IPX have finished stretching and are setting nicely. And finally, Island Sweet Skunk and Pink Maui Ninja are only a couple days in the flower tent. Much more to update but I’ll get pics also.

7 Likes

How’s those ISS cuttings working out for you, brother?

1 Like

I’m down to just the one i put into flower on Christmas, but she is ripe enough to take a few cuts. Although the Buddha’s Cane and Ice Cream Cake are just starting to take off. I need to find me some more #1 pots (or a work around) so I can get the seedlings out of their cups. Never mind, just found my pot stash! :laughing: :rofl: :joy: and not the jars! (Ah, I make me laugh). Anyway uppotting to commence! I promise pics, after dinner.

1 Like

The Island Sweet Skunk

The 2 Main Squeeze

IPX?

Loud Love

20221228_190604
And 2 GGxGDP

They’re not that yellow in person

13 Likes

Hmm tester bud. I broke a limb off accidentally a few days ago so tonight I figured why not? Main Squeeze early cut. I honestly think she still needs time but since it broke off let’s see what’s what.

2 Likes

Ok, definitely needs time, not the harshest but definitely not smooth. I’m concerned because they don’t seem to be drinking that much. Their pots are still heavy and I get runoff with only a couple cups of water. So not coming down just yet.

4 Likes

Why didn’t I think of this earlier?!?!?

Part of my hesitation of blasting these little Bastards off with the water hose was the damage that I knew would happen when the branches got soaked. There was no longer any other option to try to save this harvest and I took them outside a couple days back and yeah major damages(no pics, too embarrassing). Cloudemplating in the garage last night about how to avoid this damage in the future. First don’t get bugs. But second, should mechanical removal be necessary find a way to support your buds. I first thought put them up against my chain link fence and blast them. Sounded good, but would be obvious to everyone waking past. Then I saw my old tennis racquet, Perfect! I can hold the bud in place, blast it, and even bump it back and forth from the spray of the wand(hose) to knock even more of them off!

2 Likes