John the Jar (johnthejar)

Goodness. I really dislike seeing so much vitriol in a post.

@johnthejar , I honestly haven’t heard of your business. But searching about you, if I were to come across this thread it would make me hesitant to do business with you, just over how angry that post is, I understand your mad, but your first post is a huge angry rant and telling members to go F themselves… you could have used a bit of tact and grace and handled this completely differently by explaining what OGers is, etc.

Now, I also understand people have a bad day sometimes and that can lead to over reactions, so I’m going to chalk your post up to that. Please post and participate and I’m sure people will get to see your obvious passion and prowess as your company grows.

6 Likes

Self-fulfilment?

1 Like

Right? He told me where to go then ran off, and I just wanted some input. I’m the egotist. I’ll make sure to spread around what kind of guy he is, living in the state I’ve been in for almost 30 years.

3 Likes

Has anyone looked into this yet?? Shit if there are OGers beans floating around I’m interested???

There’s some around, it was part of a seed run I think. I got given some, but I already gave away some so not much left to grow myself.

2 Likes

Lol backyard breeders? A real breeder with something special wouldn’t be going around to forums trying to hype them self up.
If you had something special we would already know who you are and what it was you had

2 Likes

They had fem seeds 20 years ago??

1 Like

Man you told me I wasn’t allowed to run Banana Og in Oklahoma, that I needed you and Orgnkid’s approval . Than blocked me when I offered you a cut and all of my elite gear . Let you hang at my crib and play a priceless guitar prior too … I gave you trust and respect and you kicked me in the balls .

1 Like