John the Jar (johnthejar)

I talked to him about some used grow equipment the other day. He is on instagram. He told me that ORGNKID is his partner. Anybody ever heard of either of these guys?

3 Likes

Lol orgnkid was involved in ghost og and banana og creation. Google and you will find tons of references to orgnkid.

John the jar thinks he has some special OGers male that is ‘a true original og kush male’. Ive explained to him a cpl times how we (Overgrow) had access to OGers beans and made thousands more. He didnt want to hear it. I assume because he wants to hype it up to the extreme and cash in.

13 Likes

Yeah he popped 182 OG S1 seeds until he found the ghost pheno he says in an interview.

5 Likes

Ya its kind of a disaster IMO. Noone even really knows what OGers is/was. Ive personally talked to orgnkid about it and hes not sure.

5 Likes

More to the tune of your OP, I dont think johnthejar would rip u off for grow equip

2 Likes

I was wondering about his genetics mostly. If its the same hype bs, thats what I expected. :joy:

He told me he had the best genetics in the state, so I was curious.

3 Likes

The real truth is anyone who is asking the question, “does anyone know who these guys are?” when referring to ORGNKID has zero business trashing my name and business I’ve worked so hard to build when you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about so please kindly fuck yourself dude. I am a licensed business I moved across the country to build from the ground up by myself with zero investors. I’m not going to take any bullshit from backyard breeders spraeding misinformation about my brand You don’t know me and you have no idea what you’re talking about. I was kind to you, dude. I took the time to answer both of you’re questions just to come across this bullshit post at the top Google when searching my project. Not only have you trashed me here but you’ve trashed @orgnkid who is publicly verified as my partner on the project. Not to be rude but this post backs up the rumors I’ve heard about you. Some shady backstabbing bullshit here is what this is.
And @Craigson15 I took the time to explain the origins of OGers to you out of courtesy like two years ago. You showed up on my page bragging about your buddy’s “OGers” project and now here you are trashing my project because you don’t get to be part of it and be sure I didn’t shower you’re ego with compliments when you told me about another project I have no way of verifying. My OGers pack was handed to me directly in person from ORGNKID. There are pictures of the event posted publicly. We both droven 10 fucking hours each to exchange those beans in person. There is no “disaster.” Can you explain to me what makes your buddy’s project so special and what makes mine a “disaster”? The state fucked with my licensing for 8 months last year at renewal on top of being broke into and robbed we’ve worked so fucking hard and today I find this post associated with my name and brand at the top of Google when searching for my project after I was kind to BOTH OF YOU. Seriously kindly go fuck yourselves both of you… I had to make a an account just to reply to this nonsense and protect my brand. Egotistical assholes are exactly why I stay off these forums these days…

You can sue for using your name…:flushed:

Improper use of image

Orgnkd doesnt even know for sure what OGers is.

Thats all I was trying to point out. I dont like people hyping up ‘original og kush’ seeds when its not 100%.

Ill get over it

Badmouthing a public business is infringement on private property.

My fucking God dude what is wrong with you???

@johnthejar you need to tone it down man. Telling members to F Off doesn’t do anything to help you with your first post and is a quick way to get the boot.

Please explore the sites TOU before posting again.
Feel free to state your side, argue away- just keep it respectful.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Well how about we just remove the entire thread then. I was put in this position and I’m not going to apologize.

Ummmm… no dude. We don’t censor people who question genetics or their origins/legitimacy.

You weren’t put in any “position” this is an open forum…
As I said- feel free to state your case. Tell your story. Keep it civil.

Seems to me you have an opportunity here to get to know even more growers who have no clue about you or your story.

Instead of responding with rage, why not take the marketing opportunity.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about you, orngkid, or your business, but after reading that 9000 word, barely coherent rant in response to a mildly negative post online I’m all in! When’s the IPO?

1 Like

The simple solution is to make it clear you do not want your business name used in a negative light. Something like…their shipping was slow or their prices were high is appropriate in the comments
But as a business owner if someone continually “trashes” you, you have the right to pursue legal action against the offending party…

This is the last time I’m going to explain this to you. I’m only doing this to clear up any confusion as to what OGers is by anyone who happens to be reading this…
OGers Kush is simply an S1 of Ghost OG. Ghost OG is the original 29 year old OG Kush cut (not to be confused by Triangle Kush). 3 years ago I acquired ORGNKIDS last remaining pack of his original 20 year old OGers seeds that surfaced in a jar that had been stashed for nearly 20 years. The first two seeds I tried did not germinate. The third seed grew. OGers Kush are FEM seeds. That seed that grew was a male. It could be from contamination. Or it could be a super freak one in 10 million pure og male. Either way I’ve decided to work with it and see what we get. That’s it. That’s all it is. It’s not hard to grasp or understand and I explained this to you a couple years back. I’ve just harvested the first testers and we got lots and lots of fire. That’s it. End of story. Most would have thrown the male away. I decided to work with hism. I’ve marketed it and it’s working out well for us. Thanks…moving on with my life now. If anyone is interested in the project you can find me on IG @johnthejar

Hey i just requested to follow you on insta. Im interested to check out your project.

That escalated quickly lmao

1 Like

I hope I’m not the other side of both of you.

4 Likes