Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Morning Johnny. Slowly getting my ass out of bed over here

1 Like

I’m only up for about 2 hours now, getting ready to head out to the barn and check things… lol I’m just a ‘hands on’ type guy, can’t help it cuz! I always worry about things going wrong or out of whack, and have to go see for myself lol Then I can fell comfortable again!

4 Likes

I’ll be going to the outdoors grow today and remove the baggies I placed over the pollenated branches of all the different strains I hit with the 3 different pollens. It’s had time to ‘work it’s magic’ and now the buds need to breath! lol
There’s rain coming in today so perfect timing, I’m thinking. I just hope there’s not too much cross contamination of any stray still viable pollen! I hate mystery beans! I can’t grow without knowing what strains are involved, for my records…

5 Likes

Are you going to wait for the rain to begin before removing the bags? Oh BTW good morning my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep cuz, that’s the plan. I’ll wait until the rain actually starts, so as to eliminate the possibility of stray pollen getting onto other plants.

Failing to come on a good rain, I’ll just turn on the sprinkler system I’ve got in there!
Bought this setup back when there was all heat n no rain! It definitely does the job nicely lol

Sprinklers for Yard, Rotating 5-in-1 Lawn Sprinkler with 360-Degree Rotation, Large Coverage Area, 5 Arms, 20 Nozzles, Household Automatic Irrigation

On Amazon, of course! lol

4 Likes

You have it all lined out man. I’d like to take one year of my life to just hang around and pick up as much knowledge as possible from an accomplished grower like yourself.
It would be well worth the time and labor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well hell cuz, all i can say is thank you sir, for the kind words and compliment.

1 Like

Well hell lol times awastin here! gotta get my old ass out to the barn… lol I’ll cyas in a bit. Everybody have a great OG day!!

2 Likes

&U bro. :slight_smile:

Ok lol everything is good to go with green lights on all lol. Not going to get into harvest/trimming right now since I got to go to the tx/accountant office in a bit. Don’t want to go in reeking of that! :laughing: :+1:

They f’d up and now they’re back pedaling trying to avoid them being responsible for the penalties! lol But they’re ‘in it for it’ and they know it. now they’re just trying to figure how to make it right!

While I’m just trying to figure if I’m going to end up having to sic a lawyer on em!
Trying hard to avoid that lol so hopefully this morning sees things set right

The whole thing is a bit of a mystery to me actually… I gave them ALL the books in Feb. and paid them same time. They then put it on the back burner and proceeded to put a rookie (read ‘warm bod’) on this biz filing. Which is a convoluted mess, due to federal regs and such. He wasn’t up to the task lol They then had to end up filing for an extension, which got denied by the IRS due to being late there! Now the IRS wants it’s money PLUS penalties…
Like i said lol they dropped the ball. Which was a surprise, since they did such a good job last year, but due to the Covid pandemic, I figured it’d get righted fairly well.

lol As you can probably figure out, there’s gonna be hell to pay if I don’t get some satisfaction this morning! I’m going in primed and prepped for battle! :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

Morning cuz!!! You look like your busy today.

1 Like

Not yet cuz but I will be soon lol

1 Like

I’m getting ready. Up late last night. Had a male pop up on me. Strange. It wasn’t an auto :100:.

I don’t know if you seen the picture of the lizard I had in my tent. One of those regular green ones outside I can’t think of the name of them not a gecko. By the way we have them by the thousands here. They are everywhere in my yard. I like that. Anyway part some kind of bug laid a bunch of eggs on top of my soil then I got to looking like paper. I was like how in the hell it was a lizard it has shed his skin

2 Likes

yep i saw it, good for pest control!

I turn a shitload of lady bugs loose in my rooms every so often.

2 Likes

The other night I was reaching in to check my humidity. I don’t have the ones with the diode‘s or the cable that goes inside the tent. I do have temperature gauges. I like the solid ones better. Anyway he jumped on me went down my shirt. Wasn’t really much I can do about it my area is a little tight in some places. Lol

1 Like

I use both, I’m kinda anal retentive about things, so I like redundancy in my ops lol 2-3 of everything that measures temps humidity etc

lol I have 3 types of PAR measuring - digi n ga, 3 thermometers in each room, both Digital and gauge, and 2 for humidity , again 1 digital and one gauge form lol

2 Likes

I have several. I pick these up. I don’t know the names of them but it shows the temperature and then the humidity and then it lets me see how high it got and how hard the humidity got. For the price I didn’t think I did too bad. I’m the same way you got to have back ups. I had a few last year I just kept breaking them.

1 Like

I do have some rechargeable lights.

I have had to use that one a couple times. Things aren’t cheap either Johnny seems like every year things cost more and more. I went out to eat the other day I won’t do it anymore the service is terrible. If I showed you some pictures after these past two years and you can’t clean your restaurant up I won’t be back. So I’m looking at the blinds I see this white stuff on them I have my shades on I get to looking it is mold from people coughing. Not from these past two years. I started smelling something and I’m like what is that smell. Food all down in the cracks of the seats like an old soccer moms vehicle with a bunch of car seats in the back with kids eating I know that food I’ve been down in those cracks for more than two years

1 Like