Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

lol well hell, this Circus is almost back to normal. I’ll be getting an update loaded a bit later today. right now, the wife and me are getting off to take care of business.

3 Likes

Ahh the pink lotion :smiley: Many bottles of that were used in my house growing up…

I think people change their allergies to it based on exposure at times, so don’t jinx yourself! My current GF never used to get it. Neighbor would pay her $100 to remove some every year. Well, after 6 years of that, she BECAME allergic…

Counter that with when I was young, I looked at it and would get it. I think I’ve built some immunity, because now I could rub my arms down with it like I did yesterday, and I will get some… But if I did that as a kid I’d be hospitalized for how bad it was…

Hmm… interesting wording there cuz! LOL.

1 Like

Still manning that gloryhole?

I don’t think I am either. Never had it in my life and I’ve done landscaping on and off forever so there’s no way I haven’t come into contact with it. I had something once in my life so I’m assuming it was sumac or oak.

1 Like

or herpes… I heard that was why you were trying to get me to man that gloryhole for you, and I politely rejected the offer after hearing how many satisfied customers you had… Gotta give the public what it wants, and clearly your handle has multiple meanings buddy!

2 Likes

Happy to see your thread back brother.

2 Likes

Yep thnx cuz, I didn’t want all the aggravation the fella caused me with that train-wreck, but I’m still here lol

4 Likes

Here’s a small update for you folks,
The AG is looking nice and growing well. The bit of LST I did on two is helping them bush more that the others, but that’s expected… although the ones I fimmed aren’t far behind them lol

now onto some others, next up is some CinderEvil

Then for your viewing pleasure, some Extreme

Now for some SnowRyder

Then there’s the Auto Maria 2, ready to chop and dying back

now into the Budroom#2…which has more vegging than budding lol but they’re coming along and being autos they’re kinda sorta in bud cycle already lol I forgot to look at the tags and see which is which, but there’s 4-5 strains, mostly fems from @Mr.Sparkle

That’s it for now folks!

18 Likes

Fuggin’ beautiful man. Thanks for showing them.

1 Like

the outdoors is pitiful though lol I’ve lost a lot and some of em are ones I’d hit with pollen!
I’ll get a pic of that tomorrow

but thnx @BigMike55 !!

1 Like

I am willing to give you some more pollen if you think it would help you out. Can always make more.

2 Likes

Yeah I heard about your gloryhole experience. You went in and the guy on the other side said “well, put your dick in” and you went “shit! I’m on the wrong side!” and stormed off pouting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can’t take it right now cuz, but thnx for looking out! I will need to get some more just starting to bud, which will be a minute. I’m looking at possibility of frost also damn it, now I gotta start working on getting those in pots from outdoors inside to save em. The ones in the ground I guess I’ll have to chop early. So, it’s gonna be a madhouse here for awhile and then I have to get clones going. Unless some of the potted aren’t far enough along that I can still hit em… I’ll let you know cuz

edit… I know one of the plants that got killed was one I’d hit with that pollen from you. If or how many more there might be damages, I don’t know yet.

i do know that from all the rain, I’ve had a few buds develop bud-rot so I had the wife and son pluck them off. Keep the spread down lol But, I don’t know which they plucked from lol since i wasn’t out there when they did.

Things were soo much easier when I just did all the work myself lol

edit… but, those days are long gone in the rearview mirror!

1 Like

Ok, it’s time for me to go chillax with the wife. I’ll cyas all tomorrow

4 Likes

Have a good night Johnny! Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Enjoy the evening my good man…

Those AG’s are looking sweet and lanky like they should, and the other pics, lets just say I gotta wipe up some drool now…

Always enjoy the updates… Really do!

1 Like

Good Morning OG! lol not too busy of a night I see, only took 45 minutes of reading to catch up on stuff! lol

3 Likes

What’s up Johnny. Headed out to go fishing this morning. Something about an early bird and a worm, I dunno

2 Likes

Good Luck cuz! Don’t catch em all lol

1 Like

Sexy as fudge work cus! Those SnowRyder’s are something else and your handling of the AG is equally impressive (like anything you do).

Though this classic from Tampay Bay Florida may not be your cup of tea; but it’s what get stuck in my head every-time i see your SnowRyder’s!

(*it’s a galloper! :racehorse: :guitar: :metal: )

:metal:

1 Like

Well… if ya beat the bird to the worm, ya might catch some fish… That bird has other ideas for the worm…

Supposed to rain here today, but its blue skies and a gorgeous sunrise this am. Maybe the gods are gonna cut me some slack and let the outside ladies keep fattening up and drying off for another week.

Oh, and good mornin’!

3 Likes