Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Morning Johnny, morning OG!

I’ve never had any PPP pollen (or bud for that matter) so I know you didn’t get it from me! :laughing:

3 Likes

G’morning friends of the circus, midgets, strongmen, clowns (@Slick1), trapeze artists and others in the circus!

@JohnnyPotseed You are a MACHINE!

4 Likes

A Million Ways to Die In The West, A western comedy. Pretty funny too lol

4 Likes

They literally die from their own facts, lol. That movie was hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

The wife pulled it up in the library HD and we just smoked along with em, except they only smoked occasionally, while we smoked through the whole thing! lol I’m inclined to believe that’s part of why I rolled laughing!
And when Daniel Craig got KTF out and the daisy stuck in his butt? Oh hell lol

We had watched it a long time back, so it was almost like the first time all over. :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

list moved to newer post so folks don’t need to hunt for it

27 Likes

jesusfuckinchrist johnny. good on ya for being able to keep that list straight boss.

2 Likes

Good morning mr. Johnnypotseed! i’ve been reading about your Frankenstein and it’s lineage and i’m really curious to see it growing. I’d love to add my name if for the PM, if it’s cool. I’m TL2 :canada: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I thought it would be the easiest if I did the adding to it, rather than have some damn ‘wiki war’ I hate that crap

I guess it’s just the OCD side of me! lol I prefer things neat… :laughing: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

yea that wiki battle stuff really split the room. haha. i get both sides. regardless good on you buddy, this is a huge undertaking and a real service to the community. appreciate you man.

2 Likes

No need for seed banks with people on here seeding the universe 1 day at a time.
Makes me curious how many seeds have been given in any given month.
Crazy people
Thanks again for all this extra work your doing for all of us.
@JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

I must be special.
I’m the only one with The TR seeds bam bam mf

Yeah, I too ‘get it’ but I’ve never entered the wiki-wars thing lol I have had my name added into them by others in my behalf. I’ve also entered my name on wiki lists that weren’t a battle lol But I figure ‘just give the damn seeds away already’ without any hassle. I enjoy watching all the different ways folks hand em out, and hey, there’s not really any way that is bad! But in the end, by laying out the rules ahead of time, and controlling the list, it’s just cleaner and easier lol
Now if someone did that and DIDN’T have a handle on things it might get messy…

7 Likes

Actually lol you’re one of 4 people who picked those cuz
I had great success with the number of seeds from the FxPPP mainly because I hit so many of that strain, and also because the storms did damage to other strains I hit.

2 Likes

Any of the paralyzed monster still up for grabs?

Are you mailing these all out yourself?

Need any help with $tamp funds?

1 Like

just post your info cuz

1 Like

there’s only about 50 packs left so ya might wanna hurry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :wink:

1 Like

@Judsbuds :us: paralyzed monster tl2

Thanks!

country please? tag @Judsbuds I need to know your country please

1 Like