Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

The seedlings don’t enjoy 24-7?

1 Like

Nice! I typically start seedlings under 18/6 indoors around like April, usually on town meeting day, that’s the old farmers way around these parts, apparently back in the day they would wrap up the meeting and tell folks to go home and start their seeds for the summer. Typically won’t put anything out until late may feeding on how gnarly a winter we’ve had and how wet the runoff season is.

2 Likes

24/7 is fine cuz, if you growing indoors. The older the plant is, if moving to outdoors, the more chance of a false bud start. But @LegsMahoney has the right idea lol if you plan on just germinating and growing for a short time in preparation for outdoors growing, then it’s better to go with a shorter lights on time frame like 16-18 on. Less chance they be tricked into budding accidentally.

We both pretty much said the same thing but his way of putting is was more precise.

3 Likes

Into the countdown now folks lol 30 minutes and it’s closed!
then it’s stuffing flips and envelopes for a few days lol

8 Likes

This is truly one of the best giveaways I have seen bro. Absolutely epic seeds and plenty of them!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Sometimes I just love the internet! lol back in the day when I was traveling all over with my businesses, it’d take me a year at least to hand out seeds to this many folks! But then i also handed out a lot of clones and bud too lol can’t do that as easy online.

7 Likes

OK, I’M CALLING IT DONE FOLKS!!
I’ll be packing them flips etc over the nest few days,
IF YOU HAVEN’T SENT YOUR ADDY INFO, PLEASE DO SO ASAP!
I’M NOT GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN FOR IT! LOL
NO ADDY INFO, NO SEEDS…IT’S THAT SIMPLE
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER GOOD PEOPLE AND I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST IN MY HUMBLE OFFERING.

I’ll probably put a list up of the ones I don’t have, but please send them without me having to hunt anyone down.

25 Likes

Most excellent JPS! Msg inbound! Thank you Kindly!

2 Likes

thank you again johnny! stoked to add something made by your hand to the collection. true OG spirit here, appreciate the hell out of you bud.

5 Likes

Thank you for your amazing display of generosity @JohnnyPotseed , you rock.

8 Likes

lol cuz no more than you do, no more than you!
But many thnx

9 Likes

Sent mine to you 2 days ago.

1 Like

If you’ve sent, and I acknowledged that I got it, you don’t need to worry cuz lol
After I’m done corelating the names and addy info, if I can’t find someone, I’ll post a list of the ones I don’t have

3 Likes

Great job @JohnnyPotseed !
You rock!
What an awesome giveaway and job doing it! You are much appreciated sir!!
Thank you for all you do! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Love your avatar @Bobgrows , reminds me of this perhaps better tho!

4 Likes

Wow Johnny! Congratulations and Thank you for your generosity here. Somewhat new to this site, but amazed at the community that exists here. Everyone helping everyone out, and growing beautiful plants.

8 Likes

This is the list of OGers I need addy info
@CornbreadJunior
@hollyho
@FiveGar
@Yetigrows
@Osogreen
@Orison
@GREANDAL
@Hemp
@OGTreeSlayer
@Crazy1
@CannaPeace
@repins12
@rootfarmer

13 Likes

I want to say thank you to all that took part, or showed interest. This has been a fun time for me, and I hope everyone enjoys the crosses I’m sending out to them.
Remember folks, these are Photoperiod, standard seeds. They’ll grow tall, so if growing indoors, you’ll need to top them or LST. Watch out for males! For the first 6-8 weeks, the higher the temps, the more males., the lower(68degrees is prime) the temps the more girls. Well, that and the humidity (65 RH is prime) The Blue end of spectrum and giving more Nitrogen. This will help maximize your female ratio.
Unless you have 8’ ceilings with the lights all the way up lol (this is not for the LST or topping tip)
Then you might be ok… :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

25 Likes

yeah getting back to reading this it is pretty funny

1 Like

There’s a lot of ‘funny’ here cuz lol but there’s also a lot of serious. Hope it helps you in some small way. :wink: :+1: :pray:

5 Likes