Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

OUT OF LIKES: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Wow! I can only hope my collection looks like that one day. Mouth drooling…

3 Likes

Are you sure you don’t want a night watchman for the place? I work cheap. :wink:

5 Likes

WOW! JUST Wow! :flushed:
Spectacular grow ya got there!
You know I love those Purples!! :purple_heart: lol

5 Likes

Beautiful place you have there ! Everyone free to do their thing ! I too dream of the day that I can get set up (even close to that)! Beautiful !
Peace

1 Like

I want to thank all of you for those kind words!
I been busy packing flips and such, to get these seeds out to everyone lol I’ve gotten a good bit done lol but still a lot to go.
It’ll probably be around the first of the week when I start mailing them off. This is because I’m also running a commercial business here lol
I have plants hanging, I have plants ready to harvest/hang, I have plants in the curing jars, i have plants that I’m gleaning the seeds from…
I’ve been doing 4-6 hrs on the biz, then 4-6 hrs on the seeds I’m getting ready to send out lol

16 Likes

Thank you for your hard work Mr.Johnny!

3 Likes

lol @ItsintheGenetics … If you look at my post, you’ll see there is no mention of the word ‘work’… I always hesitate to use it since I don’t consider doing something I love ‘work’ lol It just a ‘labor of love’ cuz lol

I’m just splitting hairs cuz, pulling your chain cause I’m in a good&stoned mood! lol
I use the ‘w’ word occasionally, trust me there!

9 Likes

Very true brother!

I’m sorry brother. Phone was down. Service is terrible. Took 4 minutes for that lol

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good Morning!

3 Likes

Came in 2:30, read around some threads etc and totally spaced out I hadn’t said ‘GM’ lol

5 Likes

Goooood Morning!

3 Likes

Fantastic morning to all~

4 Likes

G’morning my friends!

4 Likes

Good morning all! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Yes but who will police the police? I will, hire me too!

Good morning badasses of OG!

3 Likes

Good morning all! Much later than usual today

3 Likes

You know it

1 Like