Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I had the sensor mess up on one. It ran all day and night last Summer. My grow almost didn’t recover. Not all of them did. At least there was no fire.

4 Likes

Sweet that you caught that heater @oldmanautos

@BigMike55 thats a nice looking plant, it’s gonna be a monster

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m new here but @JohnnyPotseed are you the creator of that Frankenstein if so then wow, never had it but have heard so much awesome things about it, didn’t mean to jump in here but was just wondering and is it still around

3 Likes

Hey there, and welcome to OverGrow!
Yes I am the creator of Frankenstein cuz, and yes it is still available. lol
You can go by my ‘Hall of Genetics’ thread to see available strains
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2156

4 Likes

That is so amazing brother and yes I will check it out and thank you for that , man a friend of mine said he had it a few years back and it was really good, didn’t know where he got it but I have always wanted to try it now I know it’s still around il have to check it out, thanks brother, keep up the good work you do , it’s so awesome to talk to you

4 Likes

The pleasure is mine, cuz. I’m always happy to hear a fellow Ganja enthusiast, and even more to hear from a lover of Frankie gal! lol
Why not head over to the introduce yourself thread and tell folks a bit about yourself.

3 Likes

I have brother and again thank you,

2 Likes

ooops! lol I reckon I shoulda checked first before I put my foot in my mouth! Sorry about that.

1 Like

You’ll ok brother, but yeah I’m looking at your seeds as we speak, thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

To any that want.
I’ll be holding a 48hr flash BOGO sale to honor 420 starting at noon tomorrow and running until noon Friday.

8 Likes

Good Night OG!

and, as always, lol

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Night bud
And10

4 Likes

Good morning JP and company!

4 Likes

We’d been discussing me adding some JP genetics to my “to do” list. This is my cue to find some that interest me. CP

3 Likes

Good morning OG. Mentally good right now. Not so great with the back atm. Got too many things on my list right now. Crap.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @crownpoodle & OG.

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @crownpoodle, @buck90. What day is it?:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Happy hump day every one morning

5 Likes

WTF?!
Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 05-36-30 Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos photos & sex…reversals that is! (Part 4) - Overgrow.com I get up, make a couple likes on posts and then this popup…
OK, time for the Emoji like-bank!
@blowdout2269 , @buck90 , @crownpoodle , @CanuckistanPete , @Greenfingers , @olschool … here yas all go! lol
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

GOOD MORNING OG!

6 Likes

Bactrian Dromedary?

1 Like