Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

No worries matey

My order of Island Sweet Skunk landed with freebies of Frankenstein and PPP :sunglasses:

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed !

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed always “hooks a bruddah up”.

4 Likes

Mine came in, thanks again @JohnnyPotseed :pray:

2 Likes

Good to know they made the journey, cuz! Everyone who wanted beans should be getting them soon. All have been mailed.

7 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I’ll be holding a 48hr flash BOGO sale to honor 420 starting at noon tomorrow and running until noon Friday.

13 Likes

What specials do you have for the sale matey

Hey cuz, just a simple BOGO, starting at noon today. Ya buy one pack and you get another pack free
There’s no limit on how many you buy, you get a free pack for every one.

2 Likes

Two Frankie’s and the rest were all Lady in reds getting past that akward beginning seedling stage into the fill out and up now.Two ladies have some variegation but nothing too serious These little guys are fun to grow they took a liking to the fulvic acid and malted 2 row.Hardy little shits

15 Likes

Happy 420! I received my stuff today. Nice hook up. Love the card.

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

9 Likes

Alrighty then! This 420 BOGO sale is now officially over n done! lol It’s been fun, and I want to thank each and every one of you great OGers that have helped make it such a success!!
Many thnx to all, and the beans will be flying out over the next few days!

10 Likes

Cant wait to see how these turn out. Just waiting on one fem Frankenstein to show herself. Got two fem Frankenstein and two Frankenstein x monkey buisness going.

12 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking cuz, where did you get a Franikie x Monkey Business cross? lol I’ve got that planned actually, having 5 MB in veg atm, but haven’t crossed em yet.

4 Likes

I made them and gave them to you!

10 Likes

lol duh! TFF. I completely forgot about that cuz! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad I get those blank moments lots too.

6 Likes

If by ‘blank’ you mean stined outta my gourd… then yep. I gotta ‘blank’ :scream: :blush:

Damn lol can’t even type!

7 Likes

I think your too stined… :joy:

5 Likes