Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I don’t doubt that one bit. I had a doctor do the same to me when they told me they were going to break all my ribs and do open heart surgery or I would be dead in five years. Never got the surgery and that was 10 years ago……

5 Likes

Pissed me off that it had Rose so shook, she was in tears

3 Likes

Good morning gentleman, raining again here in Ohio. This has to be the rainiest fall in a long time, guess it’s time for a wake n bake. Have a nice weekend.

5 Likes

Paralyzed monster still working, one nugget left. I’m gonna have to grow some more.

7 Likes

Good morning…hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
SPOOKTACULAR BOOGO SALE!!
1 WEEK OF HALLOWEEN BOGO, Buy One, Get One, free full pack of your choice!
Starts today at noon (Central) ends Friday November 3rd, at noon.
Get you treats for Hellerween! No limit, all listed strains!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/
DM for all requests, please!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs!
They arrived yesterday, Thank again brotha!

Hope everyone’s coffee is piping hot and delicious!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get my skull fuk and give it a run. All these years Alaskan thunderfuck and Matanuska thunderfuck have been around and I’ve never grown either one. I need to grow some fuk😂

5 Likes

Same here, Like a mythical creature on the East Coast. Always heard of it but never had the chance to try em either.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, got some extra sleep this morning I guess I needed it. If it wasn’t for the dog needing to go outside I’d probably still be in the bed.
Mid 50’s here, about to burn one and then go for a stroll.
Have a great day y’all!

6 Likes

Selling these in Costco in the US

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your all having a great day. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

What’s up grow folk? Morning to the regulars, and also the world’s #1 bukakke fanatic @BigMike55 too.

8 Likes

What for?! To mimic the shine of trichomes or what? What sick POS SOB would even come up with that idea?

That’s the sort of slime that used to put battery acid in their bathtub gin for “that extra bite”.
Some folks just need to reap the fields that they sow. Unfortunately there will always be slime on the streets killing people for pennies per life.

6 Likes

I had to respond to that before I posted this.

Good morning my friends! I’m so glad I have found some decent folk in this world to converse with.

7 Likes

It was a ‘thing’ for awhile back not many years ago. I guess to make folks think it had a lot of ‘sugar’ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I liked thunder fuck’d but double thunder definitely less offensive and sounds like fire :+1:

3 Likes

Morning people.
Having big time family problems again.
FUUUCCCCCKKKK! I CANT GET A BREAK.
Hope you all are having a better day than I’m having.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that, brother. Hoping things turn around for you n the family problems.

1 Like