Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

:thinking: :scream: :joy: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1:

Good morning OG!
Have a great day everyone and stay safe if you are the holiday party type.

@Greenfingers i think I read in another thread you have the same rules at work concerning holidays, the day before and after. Maybe it’s not that unusual as I thought.
Late or out the day before or after a holiday and one loses out on the holiday pay.

3 Likes

Well that’s kinda harsh! What if there was a legit reason? No appeal?

Have a wonderful labour day everyone!

:hugs:

3 Likes

They weren’t as strict 15 years ago but we got a new guy in that position of authority and that shit went to his head. Now he’s moved up the ladder and we’re stuck with his rules. I’m a short timer now. I’m off this week, rolling doobies is my job this week.:green_heart:

6 Likes

lol oh man… i really feel for ya, brother… such hard work! lol

2 Likes

It’s a rule to keep too many folks from making a 4 day weekend out of a 3 day weekend. I’m not one to be late or lay out so never had to deal with it yet.

2 Likes

OK folks, lol trim duties wait for me in my lil ol ‘farm-inna’barn’! I’l cyas later

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Chugging some coffee and off to work :joy:. Have a great day

7 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

Thanks man, and morning everyone! :sunrise_over_mountains::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good morning fellas

5 Likes

Just wait. When you get to be my age you can watch a movie for the first time at least twice.

Now what was I supposed to say…
Oh! Good morning all :sun_with_face: you guys and gals!

8 Likes

I made a deal with myself that once I can recite a movie word for word I can’t watch it again for another 10 years.

5 Likes

OH and Happy Labor Day all you great mothers out there! I’m sure that the labor was painful but the pain fades away and you have brought a new little rugrat into the world :earth_americas:
That makes it all worth it.
:pray:t4:
I lift a bong in your honor.

5 Likes

Morning fella’s.
Ahhh, an extra day! Lotsa work to do at home though. :wink:

5 Likes

And the temperature has decreased in my area so I plan to take full advantage of the day. Although on my homestead, one day is much like any other.
:thinking::v:t4:

2 Likes

Setting out here been going to town on these two, lol now it’s doobie break! 1 down n 1 to go

2 Likes

Same here. It even rained last night!
That means the weeds in the garden with be extra easy to pull, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning tellers.
Already put in a couple hours of work. Been up since five.
Yesterday I bought myself a new smoker/griller but it was 103° out there so I waited till this morning to assemble it. So now I get to break it in.

7 Likes