Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

lol ‘I know a guy’ has a false floor bottom in a tractor trailer…

Anyone wanna try guessing how many lbs ya can store in 6" space that runs the whole 8’x 45’ of trailer? lol

4 Likes

Shitload, did I win?

1 Like

:thinking: :rofl: :scream: :+1: Pretty damn close!

3 Likes

Some Hemp !

6 Likes

I’m going with 1500 as a theoretical guess :joy:

1 Like

All I know is he tells me over 2000

3 Likes

That would be 180 cubic feet. How many pounds per cubic foot is anyone’s guess. I believe “a shitload” was pretty close.

2 Likes

And that’s a trip or two every week to all points of the country. Plus, that’s just ONE operation!

1 Like

All theories, since none of us would actually know anything about this. Fun games!

1 Like

See? That’s where ZZ Top came up with,
Workin from one end to the other,
And all points in between.

1 Like

But of course! I’m just using hyperbole… to the max!

lol hy·per·bo·le
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

1. [exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
6 Likes

Damn lol having too much fun, i reckon!

2 Likes

Wait… I’m starting to feel like the isn’t the Parsley, Oregano and Dill weed collectors thread? :man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

:scream: :thinking: :+1: :heart: It ain’t?! I’m soooo outta here!

2 Likes

He he , He said dooby us and you said dill weed.

3 Likes

lol was that Beevis, or Butthead you just imitated? They both sound similar ya know. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait! Its not the veggie garden forum.
Only reason I’m here, is back in early spring, this guy gave me some “super pepper” seeds and told me to grow them in my back yard. I did. One grew over 10 feet tall. I ain’t seen any peppers on that plant. No pepper flowers either. Just these weird fuzzy tips on a Christmas tree looking plant. I keep telling him I ain’t getting any peppers. He keeps telling me to wait another week. That pepper plant is stinkin to high heaven and still ain’t put on no fruit. That feller said, if it don’t start doing something soon, he would come cut it down and dispose of it properly. Thank God!!! Stinky ass thing!

7 Likes

:rofl: :heart: :heart: :scream: :+1:

4 Likes

Circus is rolling good tonight :laughing:

1 Like

lol It seems to be, yes. But that’s always a good thing, when folks can gather and toke-n-joke

And from the conversation, lol I’d say there’s a LOT of tokin goin on here! :scream: :rofl: