Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Seeing that last pic makes me miss the Midwest, there was so much feed corn we would do this dumb thing of “corning” to amuse ourselves around Halloween. Throw one or two handfuls of corn at someone’s house window or door, then hide to see what they do. Nothing was ever damaged. We thought that shit was funny back then.
Good evening all, about to make some schnitzel sandwiches for dinner.

3 Likes

Good evening everyone, got a visit from my daughter and her husband today. Good to see them. They picked four pumpkins and I gave em a big sack to take home. She’s a good girl, going to college to be a zoologist or something like that. She loves animals and just about everything else that crawls or slithers around.

6 Likes

I looked at corn all year across the street from my house, 100 acres of it. It was awesome, and a good sound deadening.

3 Likes

Wife asked me what I plan on smoking this evening. I said, Frankenstein… She said , you mean Fronk-en-steen?
She funny lady.

5 Likes

lol outta likes for a bit, brother. So here ya go :heart: :heart:

1 Like

@BigMike55
ezgif.com-crop

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Calling it a done day here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

2 Likes

This time I’m right behind you @JohnnyPotseed .
:+1:
Good night all!

4 Likes

Up and Adam, whoever Adam is. Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, couldn’t sleep so I got up. Have a nice Sunday. I’m going out to the grow barn and sit with my coffee and some tunes .

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OG. :coffee: :sunglasses:

@Greenfingers Sounds like a perfect way to start the day.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @InTheWoods
Still warm enough to enjoy a smoke on the porch, won’t be long befor e I have to take activities to the garage or bathroom.
Wife want me to go grocery shopping with her this morning, of course you know I don’t give Adam about going

2 Likes

There is no Adam in that quote it is actually: “Up and at em”

up and at 'em

Get going, get busy, as in Up and at 'em—there’s a lot of work to be done. This colloquial idiom, often uttered as a command, uses at 'em(for “at them”) in the general sense of tackling a project, and not in reference to specific persons.

6 Likes

Good morning fine OGers

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

3 Likes

That’s debatable………

3 Likes

I feel like a real septuagenarian this morning. But I’m not there yet like “someone” I know…….
Yes the glass is half empty!

4 Likes

I’m only 18

in my mind!

5 Likes

Dude your beard is older then that…,

7 Likes