Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’ve been thinking about it for quite awhile now. But with things being what they were with me… I just wasn’t up to it. Sure wasn’t gonna ask Rose to give it a try! She has/had enough on her plate! lol

3 Likes

Brain picking? Don’t!!! lol
Time to take over the world!
Maybe tomorrow.

2 Likes

Just do it!
I got to many now. Bugs everywhere. Never seen it like this. I scared to look. I have a big fan that blows me down. The only thing I can think of. No bug spray. Lol

2 Likes

Race ya! :grin:

6 Likes

I think I will, lol this scooter helps me conserve energy and keep from hurting myself so much in trying to walk.

3 Likes

You went n did it already?! Hell Yeah, brother!

2 Likes

I got to say something I’ve noticed. Crocs and sketchers shoes are not good for your feet. They have ruined mine I have noticed.
Man I thought I might have to get a chair. It’s been that bad. No you need not fall. I’m young. It hurt me last year.

1 Like

Wasting time? Not.

1 Like

That’s my Runtz plant. It’s revegging really well. Several cuts if I want them. I’m trying to get a Frankie fem to graft to her. This will be my practice plant for grafting. If things go well, I’ll try for a solid mother in the future with the clone only Frankie as root stock.

6 Likes

I glad to see cooler nights.

1 Like

lol short ‘like-jail’ sentence!

2 Likes

True.
Have a great day. Fair time.
To my friends thanks for the great times.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:
That fella ain’t letting no grass grow under his feet! lol

3 Likes

Flea market this morning, thought you fellas might want to see. I saw @MoBilly look alike there.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Lots of cool earth ware and caste iron!

1 Like

Who in the hell would buy 8-tracks…they were terrible back then!

1 Like

I got two words for you @CanuckistanPete ! Conway Twitty. Lol

2 Likes

That looks like fun!!!

2 Likes

It was really nice this year!

5 Likes