Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

That’s the only kind to get! lol

1 Like

Wait your turn, no stepping in line.

1 Like

I could b the president of that club. Could b. Maybe later

2 Likes

I was thinking about running for it too, sometime

1 Like

Have we milked this enough? lol I’m not sure… I might add something to this conversation, later

So is that bagged milk or in jugs? Lol

1 Like

I told you before…TetraPak. :yum:

1 Like

Couple a procrastinationalist with a stoners memory and it’s a wonder we accomplish anything at all!

You know I actually thought that most stoners were the layabouts that I was taught they were until I met my friend Jeff. Two weeks after I met him he was out bucking hay with me and another guy. He was out there to make cash for some smoke but he was out there and I was very pleased when he was no slouch. We ran our own crew for a couple of years.

6 Likes

You’re still knee high to YOUR pot plants.

3 Likes

:laughing:
How true is that!

2 Likes

I will express patriotism…sometime in the future :joy:

For those looking for an STS kit. Go to @ShitSeeds Show That Shit Off. I believe he has some available. And he’s a respected member here.

5 Likes

@Foreigner
I had plans to design a State Flag but… pot.

1 Like

Can’t beat the price point on @SubzeroIceKold 's STS find, 1.60 grams of pure Ag-N-O3 + 9.00 grams of pure sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate Na2-S2O3-5(H2O) for $23 + $4 shipping. That is like buying Jacks versus Dyna Gro :joy:

3 Likes

My wife gave me one of these years ago! I’m surprised I actually found a picture of one. lol

I lost mine… I’ll look for it one of these days.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ah you are funny

:heart: :heart:
I’m never out of likes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope the dang spray works. I am using my last two seeds on this ha ha .-.

1 Like

We hope so too!
If not, I’m sure you could find some more GB beans around here.

1 Like

I didn’t think about that. Most conversations here are usually photo related. Maybe I could. I have a whole arsenal to trade with when it comes to Autos and night owl/Mephisto strains. We’ll see in 3 weeks if the spray worked or not :joy:

2 Likes