Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Not enough hearts for your post @MoBilly. Really agree with you. In the last 5 years or so, my active contact list has been close to cut in half. Not to be harsh or judgemental, but I just don’t have the energy for it. Or choose to use my energy in positive ways." I’m usually polite, unless provoked. I try and save my patience for my family, my pets, and a few less fortunate folks I see around.
I try and keep what I put in my comments out in public positive. Or at least relevant. All my business is not your business. That helps keep things tidy too.
I have met a couple men on here, and in like places, who’s friendship I value so much, and I’ve never had a face to face. The chances of that are not high, but it doesn’t matter, does it @TopShelfTrees1. So my go to guys to rant and really open up to, I only know from here. I like to think I have been that kind of friend to them.
This place, and a couple similar ones I frequent are true sanctuaries for me. Thanks for being here for me guys.

11 Likes

Dang bro. I hope Zee is okay!

1 Like

Sorry about the family front problems @BigMike55 . I hate that more than ANYTHING!

1 Like

Most definitely you have brother. No question! I’ve had my eyes opened so many times here. Met some absolutely amazing friends, some i know I’ll cherish as long as I live. Never EVER would have thought that would be the case. There’s a core group here I find (for me anyway) who are always there, always happy to see me/you , interact and have a laugh. I left Facebook and such long ago because of the anxiety and stress it induced but also the fake ness of it all and the assholes that inevitably come along with. Well OG has become my FB, MY vine, my twitter, Tik tock (never had that one) etc. truly! It’s my happy place 99% of the time, where I know I can go to meet and chat with friends, true friends. Experience no negativity, just comaradery, love, respect and generosity…. There’s times I think “I wonder when this will all come to an end “ as we are all used to most good things being extremely fleeting. But OG is the exception in so many ways and I can’t say enough how much I appreciate my friends, my acquaintances, passers by etc. on OG in general. Thank you all for all that you do and never Ever change, cuz I truly believe we are changing the world here one encouraging word at a time, one friendship or friendly gesture at a time. Truly! I consider myself blessed to have found OG and to have embraced it the way I have. @LemonadeJoe be proud of what you have rebuilt here bro! Truly this is an absolute gem in a sea of crap! Much MUCH RESPECT :facepunch:t2:

14 Likes

Harvested Zammy this morning.

16 Likes

Nice! Lot of fat ass buddage looks like, lol way to go, brother!

2 Likes

If you need anything give a call or hmu……

3 Likes

@BigMike55 hope the family stuff smoothes out fast for you! Family issues suck :disappointed:.
When coming up with names I also try to imagine my super proper sister in law ordering it in a store. If I can’t see her doing it, it’s not a good name in my head!

1 Like

This is from bucking larf for seeds and hash.

16 Likes

Apparently you got a brown thumb also at times :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s the final trunk. Pretty good sized.

11 Likes

Big girl there! I can’t wait to see how it finished

1 Like

Bucking eh?

:joy:

That’s some thick layering you have there!

Be a shame if you didn’t smoke it :joy::stuck_out_tongue::green_heart: :facepunch::v:

5 Likes

Haha look at those buds! Epic! And the stalk is unreal! I’m surprised you got her done with those snips! Bet that was no easy feat @BigMike55 i can’t wait to hear about the effects as zameldica is one I’ve always strayed from , like hazes as well.

3 Likes

damn lol I come in and toss out ONE like then get hit with this! lol
So, here yas go :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Brown thumb, maybe. I bet $ @BigMike55 does NOT have a brown nose. Nope.

:scream: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

I get the no like left message, but it lets me leave one.

1 Like

If you check back in a bit, you’ll see any like you drop is gone.
Or just refresh the page and same thing, it won’t be there, lol

2 Likes

Do you have any experience or info on this lyrica shit?
My doctor keeps trying to recommend me trying it to help with my never ending nerve pain.
I haven’t heard many good things about it though…

2 Likes