Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Sun is coming up, birds are singing, times awastin! Going out to the barn to tend things, lol
BBL

4 Likes

Wishing you well, @Greenfingers.

3 Likes

Morning everyone.
Some lucky OGers are getting to hang out for a a toke and joke today. Wish I could join.

4 Likes

We wish you could also bro………

I am pollinating this morning, making some more Willie Nelson and also crossing the Willie with Red Cherry Berry, going to name the latter Red Headed Stranger as a salute to the man himself

13 Likes

@BigMike55 ya know brother… ain’t nuttin but a hop-skip-n-jump to be here and join in the fun! :thinking: :wink: :+1:

1 Like

'Morning…your promised Original Subcool’s “3RD DIMENSION” heading your way in a few hours. Enjoy a splendid weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Why thank you brother Bee! You didn’t have to rush on things cuz. lol but it’s much appreciated and they’ll be put to work!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny and crew. We made it to another Friday!

1 Like

Is it Friday? Damn lol just another day on the farm to me…

1 Like

Doing this keeps my mind off of more sad things. More than delighted to do it, Bro. Like with @SamwellBB, I’ll ride witcha til the end of the Parade, then turn around and do it all over again…TRU DAT!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Lol. I had to do a double take at the calendar myself but yep Friday all day long :laughing: u old farts don’t get too stoned lol j/k smoke one for me lol

1 Like

my ‘work load’ for today is already done. lol Went out to the barn and watered everything (no nutes, since I did that yesterday) checked on the beans n seedlings, which are coming along great. Got 3 outta 4 of the GodFather OG I left in the WC yesterday are popping, and a couple of the new ones i added (Grease Monkey) are starting to pop.

Got 2 more of the Chiquita banana trying to stand up and shed the husk

and 4 of the GFOG I put into cups yesterday are also standing proud, while the last two are trying to come up.

My work day is over before the sun is up good!

13 Likes

Hey! I represent that remark!..er, I mean resent, yeah… that’s it!

Now, lol I get to sit down here, take off this damned back brace, and relax with a bowl of sometihng good

1 Like

I’m betting that’s not Wheatie’s or Cheerios…,

2 Likes

More like weedies :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Decisions, decisions… Frankie, or any of numerous others… OR, lol I could just do like usual, and blend several! Yeah, that’s it!

Weedies will make ya cherry-ful!

3 Likes

Good morning.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. I think a couple of you have been up a while!!
@Oldjoints could you share a little experience with chocolate rain when you have the time. Thank you. @Greenfingers awesome that you’ll be home soon. Speedy recovery

5 Likes

This is true. But I’m afoot now. Zee is out with her friends and my truck was totalled. I have no wheels right now.

1 Like