Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I forgot to post a pic of the Unicorn Poop boy n girl in their isolation (nuptials…shhhhh, be very quite, so they can concentrate on making babies!)

8 Likes

What a beautiful couple :grin:. :heart::heart::heart::heart::grin:

2 Likes

The boy is a bit worse for lack of tending/care/nutes… but, lol it’s not like he’s gonna live very much longer!
So all he’s been getting is water daily.

1 Like

Shhh you don’t want to disturb the happy couple. Hearing statements like that would definitely upset my mojo :joy:

1 Like

I typed really quietly! Plus they’re out in the barn. Sound doesn’t travel very well that far! :rofl:

1 Like

Excellent, don’t want to upset him :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

I’m gonna let them stay in there for awhile, lol at least until he slows down on spewing that magic dust!

2 Likes

That is a nice looking back brace. Damn bad backs suuuuck! Do you go to chiropractor at all? I twisted my back up really bad when I was 12 and been paying for it ever since. I feel for you bud. Back pain is imho the worst spot for pain. Even worse than ribs. Hope you heal soon.

4 Likes

I F’ed mine up when fresh into Nam at 18yrs old. Chiropractors don’t do me any good, been there done that, too many times… now I just ride it out.
Thnx for the well wishes, though!

2 Likes

Hitting your foot hard with a hammer will make you forget about your back for a little while….
Follow me for more medical advice……

10 Likes

WOW! lol now there’s a rather unique Rx, brother… I might give it a try, just not in the immediate future! :scream: :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

You should hear what I got for syphilis……

3 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :wink: :+1: lemme guess, use the hammer…elsewhere?!

1 Like

I can only imagine wait I only want to imagine :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t WANT to imagine, lol but his statement brought visuals!

True story:
When in the navy I was told they cured VD by Inserting a hot metal rod up inside your member. My dumb ass thought it was true until told differently.

2 Likes

lol They told me the way used was with one of them rubber mallets used for reflex testing, then after it was ‘broken-up’ they would take clamp rollers to yer ‘member’ to force it out! Very graphic and very scary! :scream: :rofl:
oh wait, lol yours was for VD, the one they told me used was for Syphilis…or it mighta been for what they called ‘bullhead clap’ been so long i don’t remember now, lol

Now just relax this won’t take long…….
Turtle up dude turtle up………. Ahhhhhgggh!

2 Likes

After hearing those two cures, I would be ultra careful were I stuck it!

I think that was their intent, lol to make ya think twice about messing with the working gals… not just there, but anywhere around the world. lol

1 Like