Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning @chronix :heart:

4 Likes

I am going to attempt to sleep now. :laughing: :owl:

3 Likes

WEll, lol glad we met in passing then! I’m getting up while you’re going down… rest well my friend!
:heart:

1 Like

Goodnight @chronix!

3 Likes

Good morning @lophophora.ca :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning OG!

I hope everyone has a good day

4 Likes

,lol i hit like and still getting these popups, lol but i did manage to squeeze ONE out!

1 Like

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, today is the father in laws birthday party. He turned 85 this week. Get a buzz and go eat.

6 Likes

Morning everyone. They say today is the last day of the heat wave. Actually yesterday. I think its mid 90’s today and tomorrow will be 80’s. And stay for the week. relief!!!

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Morning everyone and hoping y’all have a fantastic :sun_with_face: Day!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

G’morning. Happy Sunday all

5 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 Likes

Been checking the plants for some rot, had a couple casualties. Had to cut out a couple buds off. I will be keeping an eye out for this scourge as I get it every year. It just seems a bit early this year.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!:slightly_smiling_face:
Gonna make breakfast for the fam and then see if my back can handle some work outside.
Wish me luck! :wink:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! It’s soooooo nice to get chores done and not come in a sweat soaked mess. I’m over that blasted headache. Yesterday I turned my head to the side and my neck popped. Half an hour later I was starting to feel a headache coming on. I haven’t had a bad one in a long time. Throwing up while in the middle of one of those is an experience you have to live through to understand. It’s worse than a hangover dry heave.

9 Likes

Glad you’re doing better bruh. I don’t get them but I have another good friend that has migraines frequently. It don’t look like a good time to me.
Hang in there brother.

5 Likes

Glad to hear you ok now, sorry you had to go through that, doesn’t sound like much fun!

3 Likes

Well, i got my wish it seems! Another of the Thunder Rose is a boy! So, we isolated it to collect some dust, of course! This is one of the TALL phenos. All the others are girls, not a doubt!

On to the next subject of this morning’s post. The Frankie mom I did the hard spread on yesterday is recovering nicely (as Frankie does, from anything ya do to her!) The tips are all turning back up to the light and the center is happy! She straightened out the little training clips I put on a couple of the smaller limbs, so had to remedy that with sisal string tying down. Bit of yellowing from not giving proper feeding of the Nitrogen, but that’s been addressed, She’s coming back strong .

the budroom is full again, lol

that’s it for this morning, good people. Tnnx for stopping to look!

15 Likes

Are you saying you love boys then? Say it ain’t so. Hawhaw.
Incredible garden as usual my brother.

3 Likes