Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

That’s my story, n I’m sticking to it!! :lying_face: :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Yesterday we tossed together a small cloning box(bubble cloner) from stuff laying around. We had plenty of the materials to use, from building lots of cloners over the years. (If it is still ‘good’ we don’t toss anything, lol just pack it away for future use!) After letting the water oxygenate for a day, we then proceeded to fill it with Ms Frankie babies! lol (the ‘leaners’ will be standing up in no time)

The boy Thunder Rose is finally starting to drop the magic dust! Now he has also touched the 8’ ceiling… you can see the dust starting to fall on some leaves.

The Unicorn Poop are all taking off, going nice.

The She Beast, doesn’t look like anything taken, lol but 11 cuttings into the new cloner. and the middle is continuing to fill up. Decided on holding off on using the parachute cord to tie her down more, just raised the lights. The center seems to be filling in just nicely as is. She’s greening back up well also.

That’s all, folks! lol I’m happy with things progress in there. Looking like I’ll be able to fill everyone’s request for cuttings very soon now.
Again, thnx for stopping to take a look!

22 Likes

Couple alien OG up potted today . A bit of

difference between the two.

9 Likes

Thanks for the look @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

I see cuttings

watching-you

4 Likes

With regular cross/beans, there’s gonna be some diff in phenos, of course. Good luck in getting girls in the hunt!

edit… My bad @ShiskaberrySavior those aren’t ‘crosses’ lol they’re straight AOG repros from seed run. But still will be a bit of variation in them.

2 Likes

Down to the two mothers and one small clone. GOTS to pump up more (much more, please! lol) Frankie gals! After this UP goes into flower mode, we’re gonna be concentrating on more Frankie than anything else for awhile.

4 Likes

Your beast is huge every one looking good . Your correct on the fresh clones they’ll be standing at attention within a day or two.

I’d be lost without my bubble cloner.

7 Likes

Over the years, especially while commercial biz, we took literally thousands of clones, using every imaginable cloning method. The bubble cloner works as well as the hydroponic EZCloners and other home-made units, without the expensive electric used in em (pumps, chiller, air pump, etc) just a couple of 8" air stones and the air pump.

The hardest part of the whole setting up was in deciding which air pump to use! lol We must have a dozen of em. all dual outlet.

6 Likes

Just like mine. And it works excellent. I don’t think I have had a cutting not make a clone using the bubble cooker.

4 Likes

lol Ya better believe it, cuz! Folks wanting cuttings, are gonna have the opportunity to get what they want. In Frankenstein, for sure. Maybe some '98 White Rhino also. Just waiting on temps to cool off a bit more. I figure in a month, it’ll be all good.
lol, I do have you on the list, per your request. So will notify you when…

There have been several of the members growing Frankie out (both indoors and outdoors) that are prime examples of just how nice she can be. lol, I might add the ‘SHE BEAST’ to the list of grows with Frankie doing a bang-up job of showing off! lol I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of em here and other threads.

9 Likes

Thanks for the show @JohnnyPotseed, I always enjoy a peek into the farm in a barn.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yup. I’m a few weeks away from my second harvest off the same plant. Once, inside. Then she decided she was not finished yet. She turned into a seven foot plant with big giant buds forming, outside, in the ground. . Again. Incredible. And she stinks good. Again.

4 Likes

Shutting down for the night, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night @JohnnyPotseed and to the rest of y’all as well.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

5 Likes

Night JP, MoBilly and Circus Folk :metal:t2:
Hoping only for better and better yields for us all :100:

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Monday again already, rise and shine folks.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed, all others! Have a great Monday yall

6 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Natea & OG!

7 Likes

Good morning all!
I am diddle daddling around as the wife says - goofing off and running late
Have a great day everyone!

9 Likes