Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

And good morning everyone!
I’m off to another Dr appointment. Catch you all later.

4 Likes

He also canceled a concert in Tenn. because they were charging too much for it
Then performed live at some other event free lol
He’s anti- politics & politicians… my kinda guy!

6 Likes

Hope everything is good with you?

2 Likes

Yeah I was joking about the sandwich but being a country boy I doubt he’d turn it down!
Dude has my respect! Acts like those show you know what got you where you are. All the talent in the world means nothing without fans… in a financial sense. Respect your fans, understand the economy sucks and show them love, control your music because you have morals…. Good shit! :fist:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hadn’t heard this @JohnnyPotseed . I like him even more now.

@NDNCHILD
One of his songs is titled “I Ain’t Got a Dollar But I Don’t Need a Dime”. I guess he means what he sings.

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m fine. Just a tune-up.
:wink:

2 Likes

He lives in an old used camper trailer he picked up on Craig’s list, drives a beat up old truck (90 ford I think)

Rose and me like a lot of his music lol

1 Like

Found it lol
here’s some of the stuff
As of August 2023, Anthony lived with his wife and two children in a $750 camper on an off-the-grid property, where he said he intends to raise livestock.
Right now he has 13 songs in the top 50
Had 6 in top 20, 5 in the top 10
Just started writing/singing in 2021, and recorded the first 5-6 songs on just his phone lol

Hopefully he doesn’t let this shit go to his head. So far, it doesn’t seem to be.

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Big storms missed us last night.
Feel good today. Think I will just relax today. And stay blazed.

7 Likes

Sounds like a damn good plan there, brother. lol
It stormed all night here, and still nasty out
No damage to us, but needed this rain bad

2 Likes

Already got a dam good start on it. LPC for a wake and bake. I’m nicely fried right now. Lol.

3 Likes

I prefer to get baked… lol fried is to much cholesterol for me! :rofl: :scream: :+1:

7 Likes

Two more weeks for OJ’s Tulsa Blowout part 2. Can’t wait to see everyone.

Two and a half

2 Likes

Rose and me are too, lol finally get to compare ‘ugly mugs’ with @MoBilly !
I win! lol

@BigMike55 how ya feeling this morning after that fender-bender yesterday?

1 Like

HA!!!
I think I have you ALL beat. I look in the mirror in the morning and say to myself, Self? What the hell happened to you?? You used to be a helluva man. Now look at you.

2 Likes

Shit!! :rofl: :rofl:Cuz, you a pretty boy compared to me!

I ain’t been able to look in a mirror in years… every time I try, the damn thing shatters!

I go to the funhouse hall of mirrors just to make myself look good.

3 Likes

Guess ill go out and check my girls out. Back later.

1 Like

Heading out to the barn myself. Gotta spray the clones and collect some pollen!
We’ve grown SD for over 25yrs, lol never had any salty

My wife and I walk a lot. Lots of my yard is full of plants from our walks. I’ve had the guide at the botanical gardens follow me. “you can’t do that sir”.“sorry, it’s already snipped so I’ll keep this one.” Frown, scowl.

5 Likes

Dropped some '98 Sour Diesel x PPP beans today. Purple Deisel! lol

9 Likes