Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

That’s the ticket JP. I have one last job today then off to the car yard, mrs herb is picking up a new 4x4 she got it approved through her business only 17,000 kms on the clock. Kids are pumped might be a beach trip on the cards this wknd.

1 Like

Calling it a night to watch a movie with my bride.

OH and btw @JohnnyPotseed , I’ll never look Doc Brown the same again. lol
That back to back to back scene was priceless!!!
:rofl:
Anyway, I’ll catch you all tomorrow Lord willing and the creek don’t rise.

6 Likes

lol Rest easy & well tonight, my friend. Cya tomorrow

3 Likes

Have a good night @MoBilly :+1:

2 Likes

You as well @HealingHerb .
:pray:

2 Likes

Think I’ll go watch a movie wit the boss. Cyas tomorrow, folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Welp, there’s another week+ worth of catchup’s!
Hope y’all are doing well.:slightly_smiling_face:
Sorry bout your bad luck @BigMike55. That sucks. I’d definitely take JP’s advice and probably see a doctor. You definitely don’t wanna be rolling outta bed a year from now and completely loose your back. :grimacing:
Hey @MoBilly - I think it was you who shared this artist with us a while back. I cant remember what song though. So, I checked out some more tunes and now the GoogleMachine is stalking me on my Pandora feed, lol. This one keeps popping up. I love it! :+1:

Good night fella’s. Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Brilliant song made all the better being sung with feeling @blowdout2269. Scored a couple of pineapple lilies and a Lysiphyllum hookeri (Aussie native) through my lovely generous last customers of the day. Half the plants in my garden are off customers I swear I’m very lucky.

3 Likes

Oo, more plants! I love plants! :smiley:
An actual reenactment of my wife and myself, lol.
20230805_230159

4 Likes

I know right it’s ridiculous the customers today are like come back anytime for any cuttings you want! I already have a mini nursery in my yard, so hard to say no though lol.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

7 Likes

Good morning to the earth dwellers !

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, @CanuckistanPete @Rabeats2093 good morning OG’s. Happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!
:seedling: :coffee: :leaves:

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:🪶🪶

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you feel better @BigMike55

5 Likes

Good Morning JP and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

This guy turned down an 8 million dollar contract because he didn’t want to give control of what music he would sing. I give him major props for that move.

6 Likes

Props are cool… he may also like a sandwich! :joy:
JK :joy: :fist:t3:

3 Likes