Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Everboday! :coffee: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and Mrs. Potseed!!
Morning folks!! Great Thursday to all!!
:leaves: :coffee: :seedling:
:v: :hugs:

6 Likes

Morning OG! Gonna be a fine Thursday!

7 Likes

Mornin fella’s. Looks like rain today!

6 Likes

We’ve had our share lol it’s your turn

3 Likes

I like it. Ain’t gotta water the garden! Lol.
Though it’s no good for a half dozen jobs I have open right now. Most of which wanna get paved this year. Well, they got another thing comin. :grimacing:

3 Likes

No rain here. Quite smoky out and I haven’t rolled one yet. Fires near the Oregon/Ca border, blowing smoke 600 miles.

2 Likes

Yeah the smoke from wildfires has been bad all over this year

1 Like

I know our Canadian friends got hammered! It’s been overcast too, so its this damp yuck!

1 Like

Morning boys and girls. Lets see if I can get into more trouble than I did yesterday.
The hits just keep on coming.
I understand the guy that hit my truck, gave insurance info and actually has no insurance. That fucker. Guess ill hafta fix it myself and see if Judge Judy can help me out.

4 Likes

Really?! That’s beyond F’d up! Now ya gotta go after him in a personal suit to get your truck fixed… and do you know how many folks actually collect if they win a judgement? Notta lotta
years ago, my oldest son got hit by some gal not paying attention. They had all of their vehicles registered as ‘church vehicles’ … they’d gotten an online minister diploma. No church building, but were supposedly exempt.

2 Likes

Damn @BigMike55 when it rains it pours

1 Like

Damn good thing you weren’t seriously hurt, in that case!

1 Like

Folks who hide behind religion like that? They’ll get theirs. Would that be the “Church of What’s Happening Now”, tax exempt version?

1 Like

No idea, cuz. I don’t follow that stuff. It was like 12yrs or so ago. He was on his motorcycle, going down the street and she pulled out of a parking lot, right into him. Luckily he wasn’t hurt too badly, but the bike was a bit messed up. He rebuilt it though. Had a few bikes to get parts off of, lol

1 Like

Got to get out to the barn, cyas later

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Greetings from the nighttrain.Frankie is falling out her sports bra shes going to poke an eye out with

them hooters

12 Likes

Good morning my friends!

@CapnCannabis ,
She is a great looking plant man, with or without a sports bra! BTW do they even make triple D sports bras?
:nerd_face:
Enquiring nerds need to know.

6 Likes