Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Dang, no like on that. Sorry to hear JP. Hope the Doctors can patch things up and get ya on the mend. Sending positive energy and good vibes your way. :green_heart: :hospital:

4 Likes

Thnx folks, just laying here waiting on ambulance ride
Hurting like crazy they gonna give me more fentanyl

2 Likes

Hang in there JP.
Wishing the best for you. :pray:
Probably pins and screws to fix your hip.
:grimacing:

4 Likes

That sucks!! Hope they get it all sorted, so you can heal faster

4 Likes

Did not want to read this, praying for a fast and thourough recovery JP.
Praying for the best for you and Rose

3 Likes

After a long hard day working from home, and a crazy commute home across the hall way, got into some beef with these crazy kids that won’t go back home. lol. I run to the mailbox and I was visited JP claus. I been trying to decide what to pop for my next run. That choice just got harder. But I’m thinking a couple autos for the first time.

6 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers from Colorado! Take the time to heal and know we’re all here for ya how we can be. No rush I’d hope from anyone for anything except you taking care of you right now!

2 Likes

Thinking of u JP hoping for the best brother. Damn this sux.

5 Likes

Dam. Never expecting to see something like this. I hope better your than you think. Hang in there brother. You got a Lotta love here for you and Rose.

4 Likes

Dang I was happy until I seen the posts above. Sorry to hear about the fall JP. Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

4 Likes

That’s terrible news JP . Hope you heal and get back on your feet. Best wishes to you and Rose.

3 Likes

Hated reading this brother. Praying for you.

8 Likes

Dang JP! I hope your recovery goes fast, positive vibes my friend.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your hip.

2 Likes

Praying for a swift and pain-least recovery for you JP :pray:

I’m sure by now they have you at least strapped in for the ride over to Tulsa. Those OSU hospital folks aren’t prepared for all the personality that’s coming their way!

@MoBilly @BigMike55 @Jpaul & others have shared my sentiments as well. Boy, what a time to be outta likes.

Best wishes to you JP and to your family as I know they are also there supporting you. Your OG family here has always got your back as well!

8 Likes

Man that really sucks JP. I hope they can get you meds that will actually help your pain and suffering brother. Wishing you a speedy recovery :pray:

5 Likes

After a few more xrays and a lot of pain, they tell me it’s going to be what they call a half replacement, a new metal femur knuckle.
Tell me should be out oh hospital in 4-5 days, to rehab center for about the same. Surgery scheduled for around 1pm tomorrow

19 Likes

Jeez, man. Having gone thru this with my wife I feel your pain. Actually I feel Rose’s pain. She will be busier than a one armed paper hanger. More than its been. But she’s tough. Good thing is she has been helping you out for a good while now. Just be a few more added chores. Much love from Yukon, Oklahoma.

7 Likes

Maybe they might offer Dilaudid. Hydromorphone
It is a bit stronger than morphine.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what they just shot into me a few minutes ago lol

7 Likes