Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Dang Johnny. Hang in there buddy.

4 Likes

Last big surgery, they gave me an epidural. I don’t remember the drug in it. I think its dilaudid, I think. I did not like it. That was a button you pushed if you were have bad pain. It was a deal attached to your back. It worked ok, but it would only let you have small amounts of meds. After you get as much in a given time period, you could press that button till the cows come home and you get nothing. The first couple squirts were pretty nice tho.

9 Likes

While youre in there ask em if they have a special going on a pair of them bionic legs Ya never know if ya dont ask.

4 Likes

Damn man… I hope it heals fast bro

3 Likes

JP is a Navy Veteran he will over come.

8 Likes

They still in a fugup here, now the op has been pushed to tomorrow night
OSU medical center is one busy place

8 Likes

Feel better @JohnnyPotseed all your seeds are popping here I’ve been trying the litfa seedling strategy but have some green moss or shit in there already well that’s coco in August in crappy New York. Anyway your seeds are up there with the most viable on OG. I need to finish some plants soon though. If i may ask, I was curious your thoughts on jack herer in 2024 and if there are any classic jack clones or snips you think are good still?

2 Likes

Talk to me in a couple weeks lol
I ain’t thinking about anything for awhile

8 Likes

Hope you have a speedy recovery JP, hated hearing this tonight.

1 Like

Rose is going to have to start bubble wrapping your hide brother.
Sorry, had to joke… You know me…

6 Likes

I hope they gave you something good to make you comfortable

2 Likes

So far since about 1:30, 4 shots of Morphine. 1 shot of fentanyl, and this last was a shot of
Hydromorphone… dilaudid (spell check)
So something good kinda but comfy? Naw

5 Likes

Holy shit! Just seeing all of this. Terrible news to hear. My wife and I are thinking about you JP and hoping there are very minimal speed bumps considering all that has happened today. We wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you can be comfortable ASAP. What a sad day, I hope you feel comfort from the pain soon, you are such a good human and it breaks my heart to hear about this. Damnit damnit damnit.

2 Likes

Im gonna call it a day, folks
Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Rest well.

1 Like

Blessings to you and Rose, JP. I am sending prayers for you both, and may the Suregeons hands be guided by a force greater than us to restore you to your usual self in good time,
Blessings to all.
Argyle

2 Likes

We are praying for you Johnny.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this news. I hope you can sleep well.

2 Likes

If you or Rose need anything don’t hesitate to call me…………

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I hope everything goes well for you Johnny. Wishing for a speedy recovery for you. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes