Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

18 Likes

Morning :+1:

Time for me to go to bed :upside_down_face:

Night everyone :v:

Just seen your fall post Johnny hope you get better soon.

5 Likes

Good morning JP. I am sorry to hear about your fall. I hope they get you all fixed up, sooner than later. :pray:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, hope you can get some rest today, We’ll be thinking of you.

4 Likes

GM JP and OG sending prayers for a smooth surgery and quick recovery

5 Likes

They probably going to do a cat scan or something. Strange to do it at night. Good morning.

4 Likes

Good morning JP, well this is not want I wanted to read this morning. Sending good vibes on a successful surgery and speedy recovery brother.

5 Likes

Good morning JP :coffee:

I can’t imagine the pain, Youre tank brotha to tell us about it while in excruciating pain. I hope the meds help/ kicked in so you could get some rest.

Hope the surgery is a breeze and your recovery is swift :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hope you are as comfortable as possible.

4 Likes

Thinking of you, hoping for best possible outcomes.

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. I hope the weekend is good to everyone, especially you JP considering the circumstances.

4 Likes

Hey Johnny I hope you’re doing ok brother…

4 Likes

Hey all! Hope they have you suitably numb today brother @JohnnyPotseed !

4 Likes

Im sure you will be longing for Frankie. Hang in there buddy. Before you know it it will be nothing but a bad memory.

8 Likes

Sorry for not getting back to yall but to add insult to injury, i had a heart attack around 4AM
There were 9-10 docs and nurses and 4-5 machines in here for awhile
Im alright now, just worn out
All my numbers went crazy

7 Likes

Damn brother! I can’t tell you how bad I feel for you right now!
Sending prayers up for you man!

5 Likes

Holy shit dude, when it rains it pours!
Is there anyway I can help you and Rose?

8 Likes

That’s just terrible to hear. I can’t even imagine dude, sending all the positive energy and good vibes I can and I’m sure everyone else is too. :frowning_face: :green_heart:

1 Like

Hang in there, buddy. I hate that this is what you’re going through right now.

Nice long exhales help to calm the nervous system. Anything to reduce the stress of the situation!

Sending good vibes and well wishes your way today Johnny, and for Rose & the rest of your family :purple_heart: :frog:

3 Likes

Thnx friends but all good. My other two sons eill be here this afternoon to help Rose & oldest son

14 Likes