Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Thats crazy, guess you were in the best place already for that tho. Hope you feel better.

2 Likes

Rose said same

1 Like

No flirting with the nurses brother. Rose might hit you over the head with a bed pan… a used one…
:laughing:

5 Likes

She ain’t worried bout that , too weak to think bout flirting

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. You will make it. All your friends here are on your side.

5 Likes

Dang brother! That’s bad!

2 Likes

:green_heart:

I’m outta likes (already??) but I was going to say almost the same thing!

1 Like

Still got me hooked up to couple machines also oxygen mask

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a little oxygen. Make sure they put a humidifier on it. So it doesn’t dry your nose out. I got to head out myself to go to see the doctor today. It seems like every day occurrence. Good luck to you. I’ll check on you later. My heart goes out to you.

3 Likes

See can Rose turn off that oxygen long enough to hook up a joint to the pump!!!

4 Likes

Hell I was almost dead once and in the hospital, still had no trouble flirting……

7 Likes

I wish you well JP. No more of these shinannagins, OK?

1 Like

My oxygen count was 80 at 2 meters sy they upped it to 4
I guess that sounds right i was in & out, not real sure what all was being said. I know if i had gotten stuck one more time id probably exploded

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying!!! My last moment on earth would be well spent flirting with my wife. Or a nurse if Eva’s not on hand. lol

1 Like

Was that your reading when you were sleeping? Do you have sleep apnea? That’s what mine was at when they found the cancer I was having very low oxygen. I was just back in the hospital two weeks ago. I spent about a week. Having problems with my pacemaker. So I understand how it is. Broken bones are no fun. But hopefully they can make it better for you. You have a good day and I’ll check in on you later.

4 Likes

Naw i was awake

1 Like

I could make you some “special” chocolate chip cookies………

3 Likes

Thnx but no thnx brother im gonna behave myself and get better quickly

5 Likes

Guess there is a first for everything…….

8 Likes

:rofl: :laughing:

3 Likes