Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

JP — what an ordeal — and I’m amazed that you were still here and posting, strong genetics there. I’m glad you’ve got some family coming out and am keeping you in my thoughts today and coming days for quick healing with lots of good laughter along the way. Oof! Stay strong kind sir!

3 Likes

Ain’t nuttin fer a stepper brotha

10 Likes

Rawhide wrapped titanium!
That’s our friend.

3 Likes

I wish!..…

2 Likes

After they fix ya up they’re gonna send you home as The Bionic Man!

2 Likes

You are one tough Mo fo.

2 Likes

Well at least that one hip will be!
:facepunch:t3::wink:

4 Likes

Talking with y’all helps take my mind off things

9 Likes

And that’s why I’m still trying to pop jokes. It may not make sense to some but I know you understand the reasoning behind my seemingly uncaring jokes. I do care. Really I do. I’ve just been there and know that it helped when others were able to at least put a simi-smile on my face.

10 Likes

Exactamundo

9 Likes

I feel for u Johnny. My dad fell and broke his hip a few years ago. He said it was the worst pain. Hopefully when they get u a replacement in it may help with some mobility issues. Some of those old guys in rehab amazed me with how fast they were up and moving around afterwards. I know nothings gonna keep u down :wink: u certainly have a lot of well wishes and positive energy headed ur way.

4 Likes

True, true! My grandfather had a knee replacement and after the rehab period he was moving around like a new man

1 Like

Haha great feel better brother

Good morning :sunny: @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly, and all the rest of you guy. Dam this thread 🪡 has been very busy today! Looks :eyes: like it won’t be long before you roll this one over again! Have a GR8 day friends! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I agree. Friendship goes along ways. @Oldjoints the cookies sound tasty

2 Likes

They’re waffling on time for op because of the early morning HA. They want clearance from cardio before they do anything. Now it might be tomorrow even, or early this afternoon lol

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. At least you get something to eat. The hospital here has good food. I have been impressed. But as usual I have to hit up Zaxby’s. Love fried chicken. lol

3 Likes

Hurry up.

Wait.

Hurry up.

Wait.

Hurry up.

Wait.

5 Likes

Nope, nothing to eat or drink

2 Likes

Just like Uncle Sam’s Army. Haha.

6 Likes