Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I knew that part. I just didnt think its a good idea to load more on Rose. I think her hands are gonna be pretty full as it is.

1 Like

She says appreciate ya! But no way
If you manage to get enough dust to share, that’s cool, if not no sweat.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed you can’t stop herb!! Your body will go into shock if the thc levels dip to low.
Positive healing energy going in your direction.

5 Likes

Can’t smoke in the hospital
After a couple of weeks without, heck lol I’ll be down to one hit tolerance

10 Likes

Gee why not??? Tellum you need your medicine dangitall!!!

3 Likes

edibles?
can someone sneak you some of those?

Here’s my Frankenstein after almost 3 months vegging in a 1gal pot

And here in my tent she’s the front right, absolute tallest! Had to trim her down because she was reaching g the lights. Then a couple weeks later I had to trim her down again, cuz she was right back at the light!

Just before the haircut

And after trimming down

She’s also given me a few rooted clones. I want to keep Frankie going as long’s I can :v:

Edit: Also got plenty of clones from ya that are doing great and producing lots of snips! I’ll try to get some pics of them this weekend to share.

And last night I started germinating a couple of Gabagoo Auto F4 seeds I got from you (originally from @Carty ). First time doing autos :crossed_fingers: It’s gonna be fun, I hope to have lots of photos that I can share with ya here or in the Hall of Genetics

18 Likes

Let’s add uneventful to @JohnnyPotseed recovery @emeraldbullfrog .

4 Likes

Hear, hear! Never be deceived by the phrase “may you live in interesting times,” it’s a curse in disguise

3 Likes

Gonna try to get some rest. Sure I’ll see yas off nnon during the night.
Good Night OG!

12 Likes

Good night brother.

3 Likes

Gday guys hope you’re all doing well. We’re having a day of early spring temps today 27 Celsius at soccer. Not looking forward to summer lol have a good sleep Johnny

4 Likes

I hope you wake up feeling younger than ever brother!!

1 Like

I wake up ar least!

5 Likes

Jusr like I figured… notta lotta sleeping getting done

1 Like

I bet… especially not being able to smoke

2 Likes

Pain sucks my friend, but I am just glad you are alive to feel it. Could be worse brother!

9 Likes

Very true my friend!

4 Likes

Like oj said… could be worse brother… I hope you keep waking up and keep waking up and keep waking up for a very lonnnnngggggg time, with rest in between of course! As much as it sucks right now… every time you wake up you are winnin’ dude :+1:

The main thing is keep that mind positive buddy… it helps more than you may think… I hope you get some snoring :sleeping: in tonite… but if not… that’s just the toughness coming outta ya … they don’t build em like you anymore man

5 Likes

I’ve always tried to keep a positive attitude, pissin n gripes don’t getcha anywhere
Lol i don’t always succeed in keeping positive but i try!

8 Likes