Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Haha I know you do brother, sometimes it’s almost impossible … can’t blame u there

4 Likes

Oh my… I am so sorry to hear that you had a heart attack!

I am relieved to hear that you are okay now, but please make sure to take it easy!

14 Likes

Stay positive! And I hope for speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Thnx brother, the H A wasnt as bad as the broken hip though they operate today to replace with metal

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG, Praying for a smooth recovery,

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Man, a heart attack too, Glad to hear you’re ok brotha!
Hope you were able to some rest and your surgery has you back on your feet.

4 Likes

They postponed surgery until today

6 Likes

Dang, is it later on in the day or a morning surgery. Hopefully morning so you can start recovering brotha.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning, my brother.
Hope you found the Sandman last night. There’s a blast from the past. You don’t hear anyone saying the Sandman came and sprinkled sand in your eyes. Remember?
Or was I stoned?

8 Likes

I hope today is a better day for you JP. Good morning everyone else. Please Have a great weekend everyone, may all your gardens be healthy and happy.

3 Likes

GM Brother and OGs hope all is well and you got your surgery and are on the mend now. Here is a little sad joke to give you a chuckle. What do you call a procrastinating potato? A hesitater

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Hopefully you get fixed up today and get some rest

Good morning everyone. Be well

2 Likes

The nurses still cant get anexact time for the surgery! But at least they did give me another shot of morphine

15 Likes

Yo that is crazy they still have not fixed you up. Don’t make us all come down there.

4 Likes

Im very high risk, they don’t want me up and dying on em in the middle of the surgery. Especially after the heart attack yesterday morning, they did xray, sonogram and ekgwanting my numbers to get better before they do this

12 Likes

That makes sense. No one wants to go while on the table. Serious question, do you think they have enough drugs to knock you out for the surgery?

6 Likes

Definitely don’t want that Bro, if well wishes could fix it God knows you would be home already. I think one of the worst parts about being in the hospital besides the food and lack of privacy, is the fact that when you can catch a few seconds of sleep someone is always coming in to poke you are do something. But I hope they are keeping you comfortable or at least as much as they can.

3 Likes

Oh yes, just got word they want me stabilized more so they put off the surgery until early tomorrow morning
There’s something going on with my heart

2 Likes

Think I speak for everyone when I say we’re all here cheering for your speedy uneventful recovery.

15 Likes