Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I agree, this is all heartbreaking and we are really rooting for you @JohnnyPotseed.

5 Likes

I do thank each and every one of yas for the support and luv!

25 Likes

Well, there’s only one of you… and we’re a spoiled folk that just wanna keep you around as long and strong as possible.

15 Likes

Amen @MoBilly …take care @JohnnyPotseed …good luck going forward!

7 Likes

Careful with this one, Pete. I told him “good luck” in a dm yesterday when we thought the surgery was about to happen. I was afraid if I told him “break a leg” he might just go and do it. Then he proceeded to have a heart attack anyhow. Good luck… have a heart attack. They don’t even sound the same. :man_shrugging:t3:
Anyway, @JohnnyPotseed I guess for today I’ll just say “Lay there. Just be still!” :joy:
Seriously though, Johnny, I’m thinking about ya, brother and sending all the positive vibes I’ve got your way.:fist:t3: :vulcan_salute:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: :feather::feather:

12 Likes

I think with me he knows I meant “good luck”…whereas with you he knew it meant “have a heart attack” .

:grin:

8 Likes

There was clearly a miscommunication. :man_facepalming:t3: :joy:
I’m working on being more precise today. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I’m sure I’m not the only one but they say a picture…. something about a picture? People say it… anyway this one’s been burning for you and I’ll keep it and other stuff :wink: burning for you while you’re in there getting parts replaced. 🪶🪶

23 Likes

That’s some sage advice!

8 Likes

7 Likes

A good smudge is always helpful. Love seeing this, pure good energy.

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Sounds like you’re in good hands @JohnnyPotseed. Here’s something to cheer you up.
Skull Fuk this girl is a beast, it’s five feet wide and five feet tall.

23 Likes

I really hope you have a speedy recovery and everything is ok. What a run of poor luck.

4 Likes

Oh Man! @MoBilly just got me caught up! What the hell?

@JohnnyPotseed sorry to learn about the fall of all falls and then ticker acting up on top of that. Man what crap!

I just got Ms Trish up to speed and we are sending up good thoughts for you and Rose.

Hang in there Brother just remember all that piss and vinegar you brought back from the Nam. This too shall pass… Get well soon.

G.

PS: The frankie sisters are sending their love…

16 Likes

Good day JP, glad to see ya up and talking. Hope for a fast surgery and speedy recovery brother!!

4 Likes

Early tomorrow morning is the latest word I’m getting

12 Likes

Hang in there buddy

3 Likes

You should tell them.
If their leg was gonna be cut open, their heart would race, too. Jeez!

3 Likes

Just caught up on a couple days worth of posts….holy shit @JohnnyPotseed you are in our thoughts for a smooth operation once they clear you and a speedy recovery following.

4 Likes

Gonna close it down for tonight, folks see y’all tomorrow
Good night, OG!

16 Likes