Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Brother, lol, you know me… I’m too ornery to go toes up over this minor speed bump!

6 Likes

Well, It’s great to read the banter going on over this way. Johnny will be doing the Six Flags old man boogie in a couple of days. Maybe three depending on the meds. lol

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Happy you are doing ok today! And wishing you a fast recovery from :canada:!

1 Like

As long as rhey keep the dosage up, it might be this evening when the PT folks get to me! They JUST ran more of the morphine into me, lol

3 Likes

That dilaudid helped me sleep 4 hrs straight! Longest sleep in years! lol

6 Likes

4 Likes

Any cute nurses you’ve been hassling yet?

Any that aren’t, are beautiful people from the inside! That counts more for me, lol

5 Likes

Actually brother, i try to be in good spirits and interact positively and with decent manner to all of them

8 Likes

What’s the old saying about catching more flies with honey than vinegar

5 Likes

Glad you’re on the mend, PT is going to be good for you even if it hurts.
Good morning OGs

IKR?! At least it will fall in between doses!:scream::grin::+1:

4 Likes

Outta likes lol go figure
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Good morning brother, glad to hear they got you fixed up. Keep your spirits up my friend. :v:

5 Likes

Thnx, that’s the game plan my friend!

3 Likes

Dang bro! I just realized what you are doing!!! You’re just trying to get this thread to roll over again!!! Brilliant!! Kinda extreme way to go about it but you do you.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Says wait four hours so them likes might disappear! lol
So here yas go guys
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I didn’t think anyone would notice damn i done been outed!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and good morning everyone!

Lmao… clever clever plan!

1 Like