Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Nice glad things went well. Praying for a speedy recovery.

1 Like

GM y’all hope you got some sleep JP, upside is you are officially on the mend after surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery

1 Like

PT folks just left… I made em back yp and got outta bed with minimal help! lol
Wanted to try those dance moves my buddy Mo posted but not quite yet… dammitall!
:scream::grin::+1:

19 Likes

Do you think they can get you back to where you won’t need a walker or power scooter?
That would almost be a blessing.

3 Likes

Now that I’m through the worst (?) part, if i can get back to where I was will be great

6 Likes

You can and you will. If anyone can do it, it’s you.

1 Like

I like goats. It might sound crazy but I like how stubborn they are. It’s a game of chess with them, trying to get what you want out of them. lol
The thing is that they are tenacious. There’s no back up in them.
I look for the same nature in those I call friend.
Just like a good billy goat, when the coyotes show up the dog is the second one to watch out for.
:wink:

4 Likes

Outta likes lol
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ditto I’ve always liked goats… especially roasted!
Sorry Eva, lol I couldn’t resist :heart::grin:
But also like ya said brother Mo, aint no back-up in them critters. Unless its to get a good running start at butting ya!:scream::grin::+1:

5 Likes

I’ve only been popped by a goat a couple of times. That is something I don’t tolerate and it normally takes only one lesson for them to realize that fact.
:wink:
Once the alpha of the herd realizes that he’s actually the beta the rest see him or her give you a wide berth. Then the rest follow suit.

2 Likes

Lol you know that’s right

Unless it’s a calm 1 like this guy

5 Likes
2 Likes

Lol is there anything a goat won’t eat?

1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed I just got caught up and it sounds like things are moving in the right direction!

Man that is great!

Keep us posted.

G.

5 Likes

I got my beans today. Ty

3 Likes

lol good thing they got mailed early, the same day about an hour later is when I broke my hip!
Glad to know they made the trip

5 Likes

I know that guy! What a mooch!

2 Likes

My goats get the clippings from time to time. Most of them like the taste. lol

2 Likes

My good friend @Oldjoints paid me a visit this morning. Sat awhile shooting the shit with me… lol lifted my spirits and made the day’s pain almost disappear! I do thank you brother and like always, enjoyed our time together!

23 Likes

Your slowly becoming the 6 million dollar man!

3 Likes