Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Rest well JP! I think of you every time I look at one of your plants and know they’ll grow as strong as you!

3 Likes

Sleep well and heal up Bud

3 Likes

Twisted Cookies I might need a pack of those!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Oh yeah, I got rhe game plan down pat now! Get the.small, intermediate dose at 9, then have em hit me with rhe big bang at 10, lol slept 4hrs again… feel like new man!
4hes straight is more than I’ve had in years!!
:scream::sunglasses:
That’s two nights inna row for the win. Lol

19 Likes

Funny… well maybe not too much so? The ‘small accomplishments achieved when riding a bed can feel almost triumphant! lol
Now that the PT is started I’m ready to rock b roll! Restless ain’t the word for it, lol i got things needing to get done

13 Likes

Dude you’re a badass. Hope one day to be a beast like you. Cheers to another day here in this beautiful world man :v:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Sounds like you’re getting caught up on some sleep. Take it slow and get healthy my friend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That good sleep is a decent consolation prize. 4 hours is a big deal when you never get it on a regular basis.
Glad to hear you’re progressing @JohnnyPotseed .

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and the rest of you guys! Glad your feeling better everyday and keep it going!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear your getting some good sleep and its pretty wild PT is already here. Hopefully the surgery with the new knuckle helps you regain some additional mobility. You got this brotha!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and all OG.
I’m glad you’re getting sleep, maybe if it becomes a patern it will stick when you get back to your barn.
I’m stuck in 4:00 am wake up thing right now. I need to break this habit.
Heel up sir

5 Likes

Big love @JohnnyPotseed !

:heart:

5 Likes

Tell them you’ll take a six pack of that to go.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @BigMike55, @Pigeonman, @pine, @Golfnutt, @SubzeroIceKold, @Greenfingers, @crownpoodle, and all the rest of you guys enjoying the show under the big top :circus_tent:! :sunny::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

9 Likes

Morning all you good looking people of OG. You too Johnny. Lol

10 Likes

Like i said, I’m not into pain-med rx… but in this case I’ll take the new rx from my doc to help out for a bit while i try easing back into sone form of normality for me.

7 Likes

You’re obviously confused, been looking in a mirror scaring yersef thinking ya looked at MY handsome mug!

7 Likes

How rude to leave me out of your good morning!
:cry:

6 Likes

Ok, ok. Good morning to all you ugly old farts, too.
Satisfied? Haha.

9 Likes