Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I hear ya man. I really wanted one more week on my outside stuff, but heavy rain tonight. Dry tomorrow. Then three days of wet weather. I went ahead and chopped. With that much rain expected, it would be Spring before they would be dry again, with mold.

3 Likes

I’ve got a line on some plant umbrellas if ya need! :crazy_face: :roll_eyes:

uh yer scaring me… Thats my forecast for the week, rain today, partly cloudy all week with higher humidity. rain next weekend.

guess I’m grabbing the microscope and heading outside shortly, hoping I see enough ambers I can be happy chopping… Only pulled out two little nugs with bud rot so far, and they were in contact with a fallen tree leaf (I swear that makes hot spots for bud rot). Problem is a WHOLE lot more will be coming down…

1 Like

Short answer?, YES…Super thrive helps in ANY way you use it cuz! foliar or soil drench, I do both. When I hit them plants with the JWA (Jadam Wetting Agent) I toss some in then as well

Also using alcohol in final stages is a big no no, the alcohol kills the THC! use it only during veg cycle cuz. then it’s good to go.

As to what strength SuperThrive to use, just follow the directions on the bottle…

Also, always do any spraying at sundown or when you turn out the lights for indoors.

However @GrouchyOldMan , I stop using anything but straight Ph’d water the last couple weeks, so the natural flavors aren’t masked by choker chems of any sort.

5 Likes

DOH, why the rest of us failed to mention this is beyond me. What do you dissolve THC with? Alcohol or Oils. DOH! (faceplant)

@JohnnyPotseed How far into flowering would you spray plants (with anything). I like to spray just before lights out, and thats also when rh rises, I’d be concerned with buds remaining moist overnight, and don’t wanna spray em in the day… Kinda avoid spraying them once they have a nug form… thoughts??

3 Likes

This topic is now in #private-lounge accessible only to Regulars.

It will be removed from Google cache in next days or weeks automatically.

2 Likes

And Good Morning, OG!

8 Likes

New day, new location. Good morning. lol

3 Likes

Well hell cuz lol this IS a circus ya know…I guess, like all circus or carnival we move to new location overnight?! :crazy_face: :laughing: :+1:

But LJ says this way it’ll go off Google without me having to do all that delete stuff. So I’m cool with only regulars seeing it.

6 Likes

Thats right! Carnies. :clown_face:

1 Like

Morning Johnny, glad you got shit sorted with joe

2 Likes

He is ‘THE MAN’ ya know lol and it seems there a damn good reason too, he’s on it!

3 Likes

I dig the new avatar man! Is that a custom for you or pulled from something else I’m just not recognizing this early in the morning?

1 Like

That’s a very old ‘stock’ pic from the 60s-70s. i like it too, and just felt like changing up from my ugly ass mug lol

3 Likes

I dig it! :v:t2:

1 Like

G’morning fine peeps of OG!

Today is gonna be rough after this week of tossing around logs. I can feel it in my bones!

Not sure which is worse, my lower back from lifting, or my arms all scratched up by the hickory, then rubbed down nicely with poison ivy vines (didn’t have a long sleeve shirt with me as it was warm as hell out). Next week my arms are gonna be covered in poison ivy, I just know it, despite doing everything I could to minimize contact…

Thank god for the day off today. I need a little recovery time.

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now I want a copy of that pic to photoshop your head badly onto this new profile pics body!

1 Like

Rubbing alcohol does wonders if you wipe yourself down with it after contact.
Old land surveyors trick that never fails.

:sunglasses:
Doc

3 Likes