Ok I’ve harvested the Afghani at just over 8 weeks old and will get some pics after it dries ready for jarring, nothing to write home about, but it made it.
So the 2 clones, 1 has been put into flower on th 16/11 and the other 1 I took a cut from the top to create another clone and the rest of the plant will become my new mum.
In the flower cab
The new mum
The cutting I took
And finally the California haze seedling slowly coming along
I have top dressed the existing pots with EWC , made a EWC tea and gave them all a drink this morning. Will see how much of a difference this will make.
On a final note, I’m Over Buying Seeds from commercial vendors, I’ve tried to sprout a total of 6 of the Northern Lights seeds I bought and none have cracked. This is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 3 orders I’ve received. The freebies are good but not what I’ve ordered. This has all been over the last year now, 2 other orders didn’t arrive, so I’m at my wits end. Enough venting, I’ll just work with what I’ve got.
Until next time