Johnny's retreat and up coming grow logs

Hey @Pedro_Bann , the care package arrived safe and sound mate. Once again many thanks, now I’ve got a small selection to choose from yay!!

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

Update 2/2/19

So everything that I had rooted in soil died on me ???, not sure why, probably something in the last watering???.

Any way the cuts that I had waiting to root have done so and have been planted and are growing nicely.

This photo, left plant is Afghani Kush, right plant is the Californian Haze male. I’m going to make a mum out of the left hand Afghani.

Next are the next 2 Afghani’s. Not sure if the right one will do anything but I’ll let it grow out and see. The left hand one I have put into flower this morning

Ok so next up we have some seeds that I’m doing 12/12. These are some of the seeds gifted to me by @Pedro_Bann. 1 of each variety.

This photo, right hand one , number 1 is a Chronacain x Blue Widow and the left one, number 4,is a Chronacain x Big hero both broke the soil on the 22/1. Not sure if the blue widow cross is a mutant or what as it doesn’t look like a normal seedling.

The next are, left one, number 2 is a Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble and the right hand one, number 3, is a Sour Bubble #6. These 2 broke the soil on th 26/2

I also have 1 Sunshine Daydream, SSDD, popped in the veg cab. So far only 1 seed out of 4

That’s it for now
Until next time
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Looks like you need more aeration in your soil so the roots will have an easier time to establish themselves :wink:

1 Like

That number 1 plant is about as abnormal as they get, can you possibly get a few more shots of its awkwardness.

5 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun, I’ll try adding some perlite/ vermiculite to the remaining soil before next use and see if that helps.

@Pedro_Bann, a couple of shots for you,
I’m starting to think maybe it’s s rogue seedling that just happened to pop up in the same spot as I planted the MJ seed. What’s your thoughts??

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Maybe a tomato seedling?

5 Likes

So I decided to pull the no1 seedling as it definately doesn’t look like an MJ plant. Soaked another seed last night and planted it this morning to replace it with.

5 Likes

Not just maybe!

:joy: :tomato: all day, no doubt about it

yours is ahead of mine too hehe

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hey @cannabissequoia, it definitely does look like a tomy plant hey, including the fury stalk. It’s just bizzar that a tomato plant would come up randomly in exactly the same spot that I planted an MJ seed…
This a reasonably new bag of premium potting mix and I’ve not exposed it to any outside influences.
Never mind, I’m just waiting to see if the next seed germinats.

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Ok quick update, 17/2, not a lot has happened, plants growing slowly.

1st up no 4 , Chronacain x Big hero now
3 1/2 weeks since breaking soil in 12/12

No 3 Sour Bubble #6 at 3 weeks since breaking soil

And no2, Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble at 3 weeks from breaking soil

And last in the flower cab is the Afghan Kush 2 weeks into flower. It’s just starting to show her flowers

Flower cab group shot

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

10 Likes

I don’t know how I missed your thread but I’m glad I found it. I like your style @Johnnybsmokin! The micro grows are all so creative and yous is no exception.

4 Likes

Hey @Hashtree thanks for popping by and the kind words. I’ll pop over and take a look at your grow

1 Like

Update again 24/2/20

Not a lot happening, slowly growing.

First up the Afghan at about 3 weeks into flower. Stretch has stopped and buds forming.

And a group shot of the others.

No 4 this one has self topped its self and producing 2 tops

No3

And No2

As I said not much progress to show
Until next time
Johnny

5 Likes

3/3/19 update

First up the Afghani 4 weeks into flower

Next up is the other Afghani that looked very ordinary, which I mentioned a few updates back, has bounced back and I put her into flower yesterday

Next up is the group shot off the 12/12 from seed

So No 4 kronacain x big hero that broke soil on the 20/1/19 is confirmed a lady throwing out some pistle’s. This one self developed 2 tops

Next is No 3 Sour Bubble #6 broke soil 25/1/19 still not showing sex

And the last one No2 purple afghan kush x sour bubble broke soil 25/1/19 not showing sex yet

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

Update 9/3/19

First up the the Afghani now 5 weeks into flower

She’s coming along nicely. 2 weeks ago I dragged out the pollen I collected from my Californian Haze dad.

And dusted the lower 3 bud sites until there was nothing left on the Q tip. It looks to have taken as there seems to be a lot of swelling of the seed pods. Sorry about the photo quality as I’m using a phone

Next is the next Afghani which is 1 week into 12/12 and I think I may have problems with the height on this one. May need to flop the top over if it doesn’t slow down

Next in line is No 3 sour bubble #6 now 7 weeks from 12/12 from seed, showing her female bits in the last week

And Sour Bubble next to the Afghani

Next up is No2 the Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble at 7 weeks 12/12 from seed and like the above Sour Bubble she showed me her lady bits as well this week

Next is No4 Kronacain x Big Hero at about 8 weeks 12/12 from seed

I’ve put my Californian Haze dad into flower last week so I can try and collect some pollen for future use. I’ve still got 2 more Q tips with pollen collection ready to go but want to collect some more

Now a group shot of the flower chamber

This next lot is of the veg chamber
1st up the Afghani mum

The next Afghani cut nearly ready to be put into flower

And lastly the next round of cuts waiting to develop roots in my cloner. These were taken last week so all going well they should start to show in about another week or so

That about it until next time
Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Weekly update 17/3/19

Not a lot different from last week
Start of with the Afghani now at 6 weeks flower

Next up is the Afghani next in line now 2 weeks into flower. I had to flop over the top as it was jus about to hit its height limit

Next is No4 Kronacain x Big Hero 9 weeks 12/12 from seed

Next is No2 Purple Afghan Kush x sour Bubble at 8 weeks 12/12

Next is another Afghani Kush that I put into flower 1 week ago

Next my Californian boy really showing his balls

Stay tuned more to come shortly
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Up date continued, had some guests turned up unannounced
So No3 Sour Bubble turned up hey toes on me, probably heat related. We’ve had some very hot weather in the last couple of weeks hitting high 30,s to 40 deg Celsius

The Afghani mum, she’s had a haircut

The clones are next, a couple have rooted

And planted with their humidity domes installed

That’s about it till next week
Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Another week done, Tme to update again 24/3/19

First up is the Afghani now at 7 weeks

And the next Afghani now at 3 weeks into flower

The No4 Kronacain x Big Hero at 10 weeks at 12/12 from seed

Next is the Purple Afghan Kush x Sour Bubble at 9 weeks 12/12 from seed, this one is struggling from the heat as well I think

The next Afghani now 2 weeks flower

And the 2 cuts coming along next

Until next time
Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Nice grow and log. I love how you write the heights on the wall behind them. It’s an excellent although obvious idea. :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Esrgood4u
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my humble little micro grow. I’m still looking for some keepers and then some fine tuning of the plants themselves
Cheers Johnny

3 Likes