Join the OverGrow PODcast here

If i posted anything worth interest, you have my permission to use as you see fit. Thanks for all your support for this great community

3 Likes

:foot: :nose: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Theyā€™re really clean though.

2 Likes

Yeah, feet just gross me out. lol

4 Likes

Perhaps you need a pedicure as a form of foot love.

5 Likes

Full permission to use anything I post.

2 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear - Love the idea of your podcast and enjoyed the first two episodes. Just some constructive feedback, reading posts aloud is just not interesting, IMO. Thank you for all you have been doing!

2 Likes

Hey brother @Heliosphear do me well if you use any of my posts. Full permition granted man.

2 Likes

U have my permission @Heliosphear

2 Likes

My current growlog/pic stash, with links to my old noob grow pics. You have permission to use my pics and posts, but itā€™s mostly just pics/growlog info, not much as far as actual text posting.

2 Likes

Also, you have my permission to use any of my public posts.

3 Likes

I concur with most and say that you have my permission to use any of my public posts.

2 Likes

I give permission to use my posts and pics. Let me know when we draw for FREE seeds, LOL. Wiki expectationsā€¦

2 Likes

Feel free to use any of my posts/pics.
Overgrow The World!

2 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , you are free to use any pic or comment I have posted. Love the podcasts bud, keep up the amazing work.

5 Likes

Also, if someone does not want their content shared, a good piece of advise would be to not post in a public forum. Once you do, you really have no say anymore. Perhaps stick to PMā€™s where you can expect privacy. Just a thought.

18 Likes

You have my explicit permission to use all content Iā€™ve shared on OverGrow outside of PM in any way you like.

Iā€™ll try to write up some fun stories for you, but it wonā€™t be right away. This are busy right now.

4 Likes

You have my permission, anyone that says otherwise is kinda hilarious imho, you post it on a forum where literally anyone can see it at anytime without even making an account. Seems a bit boomerish to say you canā€™t use it when its already a searchable post on the internet but each to their own.

4 Likes

I definitely need a pedicure, Iā€™ll never get one but dear lord do I need it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve said anything useful but feel free to use anything Iā€™ve posted in public.

@AppalachianBiscuits he has done 3 podcasts already I believe.

4 Likes